My policy - usage score

Watch
Unicorn31010
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I recently took out my insurance as a first time driver with My Policy. My usage score is currently -8 whilst my others are 10/10. Could anyone give me some advice on how to bring this score down as we have no ‘curfew’? Should i contact them as i’m worries my insurance will be cancelled.
Wolf2453
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I’ve had the same issue with my policy with my usage score being really low. I’ve looked at both their website and other forums. Apparently even tho we have no curfew your usage score will be effected negatively if you drive after 9pm, you drive at busy times of the day and it even says on the website something about weekends ?!??!!?? Doesn’t rlly make sense but I guess they want you to avoid “busy times”. A lot of ppl have said that they only look at your overall score so you should just worry about that one, as usage only rlly effects how much it costs for top-up miles Hope this helps a little ?
Not known 2021
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Unicorn31010)
So I recently took out my insurance as a first time driver with My Policy. My usage score is currently -8 whilst my others are 10/10. Could anyone give me some advice on how to bring this score down as we have no ‘curfew’? Should i contact them as i’m worries my insurance will be cancelled.
They won't cancel it
Not known 2021
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you have any concerns you can always contact them as well
Last edited by Not known 2021; 1 month ago
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Not known 2021)
They won't cancel it
Don't give poor advice. You have absolutely no way of guaranteeing that.
Not known 2021
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
Don't give poor advice. You have absolutely no way of guaranteeing that.
My uncle is a driving instructor so I know a bit about insurance and stuff
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Not known 2021)
My uncle is a driving instructor so I know a bit about insurance and stuff
That's like saying my uncle is a pilot so I know a bit about flying and stuff.

Doesn't give me the authority to speak on recovering from stall conditions in flight.
Last edited by IWMTom; 1 month ago
ff3
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
First mistake was getting a black box. No matter how well you drive you will end up in the wrong, you are not going win.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.85%
Okay (65)
28.76%
A bit lacking (85)
37.61%
Not good at all (56)
24.78%

Watched Threads