University of Loughborough Offers 2022

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Has anyone received an offer yet? I'm waiting to hear but only submitted UCAS last week. Do they normally take long? I know I'm being impatient.
maisiex10x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
What course have you applied for? My best friend applied on 16th September and still hasnt heard from Loughborough, she applied for Psych in Education with placement. She is also waiting for Keele and Warwick x
Last edited by maisiex10x; 22 hours ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Applied for Bsc Economics and Management.
Loughborough University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Has anyone received an offer yet? I'm waiting to hear but only submitted UCAS last week. Do they normally take long? I know I'm being impatient.
Hi Anonymous,

Once an application has been submitted to us, an acknowledgment email to confirm it's arrived safely to our admissions team is sent to the applicant - I trust you have received this email?

Unfortunately it is difficult to give you a set timescale - our Admissions team usually take around 4 weeks, however we have been advised that this year some applicants will not receive a decision until after the UCAS deadline date in January 2022.

Some Schools/departments take longer than others to process applications so please do not panic if you haven't received a response from us in 4 weeks! This just means your application is still being processed.

Good luck!

Ella
Last edited by Loughborough University; 1 day ago
maisiex10x
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Loughborough University)
Hi Anonymous,

Once an application has been submitted to us, an acknowledgment email to confirm it's arrived safely to our admissions team is sent to the applicant - I trust you have received this email?

Unfortunately it is difficult to give you a set timescale - our Admissions team usually take around 4 weeks, however we have been advised that this year some applicants will not receive a decision until after the UCAS deadline date in January 2022.

Some Schools/departments take longer than others to process applications so please do not panic if you haven't received a response from us in 4 weeks! This just means your application is still being processed.

Good luck!

Ella
My friend has received no email confirmation and applied over a month ago for your Psych in Education course (with placement) she’s received offers from elsewhere so her application has definitely been sent!
ImHungry05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I applied to Loughborough more than a week ago and still haven't gotten a confirmation email. It is the only university I have applied to that has not confirmed my application.
ATreutler2291
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by ImHungry05)
I applied to Loughborough more than a week ago and still haven't gotten a confirmation email. It is the only university I have applied to that has not confirmed my application.
I am in the same situation. I applied on Friday and I have received emails from everyone else and I've even received an offer. So long as I'm not the only one not receiving emails from Loughborough, I am not too worried!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 hours ago
(Original post by Loughborough University)
Hi Anonymous,

Good luck!

Ella
Thank for your reply. Well, that's good to know.
Year12student:)
Rep:
?
Report 11 minutes ago
I am also in the same boat - I applied over a week ago and have received confirmation emails from all universities except Loughborough! was starting to worry but its good to hear others are in the same situation
Last edited by Year12student:); 11 minutes ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (43)
12.91%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (91)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
18.02%
I'm finding things difficult (112)
33.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
8.11%

Watched Threads