my gay best friend kisses my hand

Watch
FireonIce
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys! I am super confused rn. I was sitting in the car with my best freind at the weekend and I was super depressed btw. He held my hand the entire car ride (so like 20 ish mins?) and I was feeling confused. I appreciated it, but he has never done this before? Help???
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
We need more context what gender aw you both? In what way are they gay? Do you mean that they are not attracted to your sex or are they bisexual?

It could just be a friendship thing, showing that they care about you. But if you are confused open an honest conversation with them.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FireonIce)
Hi guys! I am super confused rn. I was sitting in the car with my best freind at the weekend and I was super depressed btw. He held my hand the entire car ride (so like 20 ish mins?) and I was feeling confused. I appreciated it, but he has never done this before? Help???
Did he hold your hand or kiss it?
FireonIce
Rep:
?
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Did he hold your hand or kiss it?
both! he held it for ages and when he had to go he kissed it
FireonIce
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
We need more context what gender aw you both? In what way are they gay? Do you mean that they are not attracted to your sex or are they bisexual?

It could just be a friendship thing, showing that they care about you. But if you are confused open an honest conversation with them.
yeah so I am a female and he is a guy. He is gay and I am asexual. And I guess so, but it just seems a bit weird to me considering we have been best freinds for such a long time and he has never done this before.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
girls kiss each others hands. some people are just physically affectionate
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He was trying to comfort you with a bit of human contact. It helps a lot of people. Don't read into it beyond that.
FireonIce
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
girls kiss each others hands. some people are just physically affectionate
I guess so but he isn't like that.
FireonIce
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1582)
He was trying to comfort you with a bit of human contact. It helps a lot of people. Don't read into it beyond that.
I guess so, but why was he so awkward about it in the first place? I don't like him, I am just trying to understand why
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (194)
55.11%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
13.92%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (40)
11.36%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
9.38%
I haven't started researching yet (21)
5.97%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.26%

Watched Threads