The Student Room Group

my gay best friend kisses my hand

Hi guys! I am super confused rn. I was sitting in the car with my best freind at the weekend and I was super depressed btw. He held my hand the entire car ride (so like 20 ish mins?) and I was feeling confused. I appreciated it, but he has never done this before? Help???
We need more context what gender aw you both? In what way are they gay? Do you mean that they are not attracted to your sex or are they bisexual?

It could just be a friendship thing, showing that they care about you. But if you are confused open an honest conversation with them.
Original post by FireonIce
Hi guys! I am super confused rn. I was sitting in the car with my best freind at the weekend and I was super depressed btw. He held my hand the entire car ride (so like 20 ish mins?) and I was feeling confused. I appreciated it, but he has never done this before? Help???

Did he hold your hand or kiss it?
Reply 3
Original post by summerbirdreads
Did he hold your hand or kiss it?

both! he held it for ages and when he had to go he kissed it
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
We need more context what gender aw you both? In what way are they gay? Do you mean that they are not attracted to your sex or are they bisexual?

It could just be a friendship thing, showing that they care about you. But if you are confused open an honest conversation with them.

yeah so I am a female and he is a guy. He is gay and I am asexual. And I guess so, but it just seems a bit weird to me considering we have been best freinds for such a long time and he has never done this before.
girls kiss each others hands. some people are just physically affectionate
He was trying to comfort you with a bit of human contact. It helps a lot of people. Don't read into it beyond that.
Reply 7
Original post by Moonlight Rain
girls kiss each others hands. some people are just physically affectionate

I guess so but he isn't like that.
Reply 8
Original post by 1582
He was trying to comfort you with a bit of human contact. It helps a lot of people. Don't read into it beyond that.

I guess so, but why was he so awkward about it in the first place? I don't like him, I am just trying to understand why

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending