Need to get over a crush

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
There is a girl and we're in a few classes together at school. I have a huge crush on her but i can tell she doesn't like me in the same way. So how can I get over her? I can't stop thinking about her (nothing creepy or anything) and it's getting really distracting, and i care about her quite alot so i'm always worrying that something bad has happened to her when she doesn't reply for a while. It's also making me quite sad constantly thinking how she doesn't like me back

If anyone knows how i can stop having a crush on her then i would be very grateful. Thanks
hungrysalamander
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Talk to her and if she shows interest then ask her out. If she declines then move on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Talk to her and if she shows interest then ask her out. If she declines then move on.
I have been talking to her for a while and don't think she is interested. But i don't know how to move on cause i really like her
hungrysalamander
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been talking to her for a while and don't think she is interested. But i don't know how to move on cause i really like her
Find motivation to revise for your exams.
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 2 weeks ago
CorporalJin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Biggest point I can give you is to literally be conscious when those thoughts pop up, and do your best to keep yourself occupied with anything else.
Over time the feelings will die down.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CorporalJin)
Biggest point I can give you is to literally be conscious when those thoughts pop up, and do your best to keep yourself occupied with anything else.
Over time the feelings will die down.
I'll defo try this thanks
hey hey yall
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
keep yourself busy
find hobbies
avoid things that were linked with them like special places, activities you done together
avoid them if it gets that bad

im doing these things and im getting over my ex so its working
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hey hey yall)
keep yourself busy
find hobbies
avoid things that were linked with them like special places, activities you done together

I've always been too scared to ask her if she wanted to go out anywhere with me but i still really want to just don't think it'll help me to forget about her !! I'll try keeping busy tho so thankyoi
hey hey yall
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I've always been too scared to ask her if she wanted to go out anywhere with me but i still really want to just don't think it'll help me to forget about her !! I'll try keeping busy tho so thankyoi
no problem. its probably best to not try with her if you wanna get over her lol
Anonymous #1
no problem. its probably best to not try with her if you wanna get over her lol
Even though she might say yes to going out and might actually like me????? I know it's a long shot lol but i don't know whether to try it just in case i'm reading her all wrong
hey hey yall
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Even though she might say yes to going out and might actually like me????? I know it's a long shot lol but i don't know whether to try it just in case i'm reading her all wrong
you could try but honestly id just get over them
Anonymous #1
you could try but honestly id just get over them
Ok thanks
Anonymous #1
I just don't want to regret in the future never having asked her but don't know if it would be worth it!! It's just too complicated
Ax Sleepy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There is a girl and we're in a few classes together at school. I have a huge crush on her but i can tell she doesn't like me in the same way. So how can I get over her? I can't stop thinking about her (nothing creepy or anything) and it's getting really distracting, and i care about her quite alot so i'm always worrying that something bad has happened to her when she doesn't reply for a while. It's also making me quite sad constantly thinking how she doesn't like me back

If anyone knows how i can stop having a crush on her then i would be very grateful. Thanks
Meet some other girls , focus on bettering urself
hey hey yall
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ax Sleepy)
Meet some other girls , focus on bettering urself
i read that as buttering :rofl:
Ax Sleepy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i read that as buttering :rofl:
:rofl: 🤣🤣🤣✌️
Yeh don’t butter yourself 😭🤣
EmilytheDaisy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
keep yourself busy
find hobbies

Oooh, those are great ideas. I would definitely recommend these for getting over ur crush. I've done these to get over my ex too and it worked. Now I have a new boyfriend
hey hey yall
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ax Sleepy)
:rofl: 🤣🤣🤣✌️
Yeh don’t butter yourself 😭🤣
eew the grease ahahah 😂😂

(Original post by EmilytheDaisy)
Oooh, those are great ideas. I would definitely recommend these for getting over ur crush. I've done these to get over my ex too and it worked. Now I have a new boyfriend
ah glad its working for someone else! almost properly over him i cant believe i liked him tbh :eek: theres just the whole fist kiss thing yk
Ax Sleepy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
eew the grease ahahah 😂😂

ah glad its working for someone else! almost properly over him i cant believe i liked him tbh :eek: theres just the whole fist kiss thing yk
But if u want to….
Don’t forget the jam aswell
EmilytheDaisy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
eew the grease ahahah 😂😂

Lol yeah, I can't believe I liked mine either. Now my boyfriend, GreedyChris04, is the only guy I need in my life. 😍
Last edited by EmilytheDaisy; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (37)
88.1%
No (5)
11.9%

Watched Threads