?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ax Sleepy)
But if u want to….
Don’t forget the jam aswell
bahahhahhaha
ofc always add the jam

(Original post by EmilytheDaisy)
Lol yeah, I can't believe I liked mine either. Now my boyfriend, GreedyChris04, is the only guy I need in my life. 😍
omfg youre emily
im sky idk if hes told you about me omg ahahah chrissy pls :lol:
EmilytheDaisy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hey hey yall)
bahahhahhaha
ofc always add the jam

omfg youre emily
im sky idk if hes told you about me omg ahahah chrissy pls :lol:
Lol yea, I guess u can kinda tell by my username. Nice to meet u Sky and no, he's never mentioned a Sky before, sorry. Also, that's cute u two have nicknames. I guess I will have to talk to him later. :lol:
Last edited by EmilytheDaisy; 1 week ago
hey hey yall
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lol yea, I guess u can kinda tell by my username. Nice to meet u Sky and no, he's never mentioned a Sky before, sorry. Also, that's cute u two have nicknames. I guess I will have to talk to him later. :lol:
ah well were pretty close and im glad you make him happy
lmao yh he used to get so annoyed when i called him chrissy it stuck
EmilytheDaisy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hey hey yall)
ah well were pretty close and im glad you make him happy
lmao yh he used to get so annoyed when i called him chrissy it stuck
Oh, that's cool and yea we're both really happy with each other. Did he ever tell u how we met lol? Lmao, he use to hate nicknames cuz he had too many of them. :lol: The only one he was ok with was Chris, but now he's chill with them lol. I didn't get a chance to talk to him last night, but I did realize that we didn't have nicknames for each other, so now he and I have to come up with ones for each other 😅
Last edited by EmilytheDaisy; 1 week ago
Htx_x346
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They are literally another person, they can be replaced within seconds... Stop letting your attachment issues confuse you- it's just toxic attachment.
The fact that you know she doesn't like you should be enough closure for you.
hey hey yall
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh, that's cool and yea we're both really happy with each other. Did he ever tell u how we met lol? Lmao, he use to hate nicknames cuz he had too many of them. :lol: The only one he was ok with was Chris, but now he's chill with them lol. I didn't get a chance to talk to him last night, but I did realize that we didn't have nicknames for each other, so now he and I have to come up with ones for each other 😅
aaaaw
i cant remember tbh hes told me so many stories hahaha
oh he pmed me earlier saying hes gonna talk to you so hopefully he does what with everything going on right now yk
aaaw im sure you two will
EmilytheDaisy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lol, I gotta pm it cuz it's really funny and yea, we did talk for a little bit last night. We also couldn't come up with any cute nicknames, the ones we came up with were really cheesy and stuff, so we just gave up lol. :lol:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
find a celeb crush?? ik they're not always as good as real crushes, but at least then you can obsess over someone knowing you don't really have a chance with them?? like megan fox or emma watson for example
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (211)
56.57%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.4%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (41)
10.99%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.85%
I haven't started researching yet (22)
5.9%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
4.29%

Watched Threads