What is the FDM Group salary for graduates?

Watch
lawstudent10167
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am at the end of the recruitment process and was wondering what the salary is in 2021? I've noticed they now pay you a salary during your training period, too. Is this true? Anyone who has received an offer from there or is currently working there... would be appreciated. thanks!
k1tsun3
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by lawstudent10167)
I am at the end of the recruitment process and was wondering what the salary is in 2021? I've noticed they now pay you a salary during your training period, too. Is this true? Anyone who has received an offer from there or is currently working there... would be appreciated. thanks!
I don't know. I didn't go through the process with them, but I did with Sparta Global, which works in similar way. Make you ask them to clarify any questions you may have before you sign your contract. I've never known these companies to pay for the training period, so make sure you clarify this and double check that it is in the contract. Typically the salaries aren't very high and will depend on location. The big thing to usually remember is that you must complete your commitment with them, which will include taking assignments at one of their partner companies wherever they are located. If you fail to complete your commitment, you will liable to excessively high fees for the bootcamp they put you through. At Sparta, this was like £15k. If you have the flexibility and no responsibilities keeping you in a single location, then it's not a bad way to get your foot in the door. They train you because they make a good fee for placing you with one of their partners. Once your contract is done, you may be lucky and get a perm contract directly with one of their partners.

My experience above is based on the software engineer roles. If you're going into a different area, then it could be completely different. But since you didn't clarify, I thought I'd share my experience based on that with a similar company.
Last edited by k1tsun3; 4 days ago
theGmandem
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by lawstudent10167)
They do offer you a salary during the training period, for the UK branch only. A recruiter told me its 18k during training and up until your first placement when it increases to 24k in your first year and 26k in your second. Despite the negative feedback in previous years, when I've been chatting to the recruiters they've been extremely helpful and actually want you to get in (I assume they make commission). For the tech graduates, they're dying for new graduates as theres a huge gap in the market, not so much for the business side.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (61)
57.01%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (11)
10.28%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (16)
14.95%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (7)
6.54%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
6.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
4.67%

Watched Threads