If you've submitted a UCAS 2022 application read this...

Watch
Year12Studentt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
When you go to your hub, click on your application and then on your personal statement what does it say under similarity report at the bottom? I just have nothing, is this normal?
aliaa03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
yes that’s normal, just means no similarly was detected
16AC
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by aliaa03)
yes that’s normal, just means no similarly was detected
Are you sure? I have the same message after submitting today, I thought perhaps they would send the report in a few days and that's why its blank?
Year12Studentt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by 16AC)
Are you sure? I have the same message after submitting today, I thought perhaps they would send the report in a few days and that's why its blank?
This is how mine looks. I'm just concerned that it doesn't say no similarity detected? It's getting me paranoid like my statement was leaked online:rolleyes:
Attached files
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Year12Studentt)
This is how mine looks. I'm just concerned that it doesn't say no similarity detected? It's getting me paranoid like my statement was leaked online:rolleyes:
Why would your statement have been leaked online? Who have you been sharing it with?
awc14
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Mine is the same, I’m sure UCAS would’ve said something by now if there were issues and I sent mine off over a week ago.
Year12Studentt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
Why would your statement have been leaked online? Who have you been sharing it with?
Only friends and teachers but I had it on a Google Docs. I didn't know if this was a secure as a Word document, as Google Docs is on the internet?
Last edited by Year12Studentt; 2 days ago
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Only friends and teachers but I had it on a Google Docs. I didn't know if this was a secure as a Word document, as Google Docs is on the internet?
You'll be fine so long as you've never shared your google logon with anyone. Stop stressing
batoolfatymah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
My personal statement says the same.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.9%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.61%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.17%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.72%

Watched Threads