Dropping out and starting freshWatch
- I have no connection with my flatmates, they make me feel awkward as I was too scared to speak to them when I moved in. It’s a bit late now
- I’ve been lonely for a while now, making friends hasn’t come easy
- My accommodation isn’t up to standard
- I’m not happy with my course, missed a few lectures with illness and already very behind and unmotivated
- I feel as if I jumped into uni too soon and wasn’t prepared enough for such a change
I feel as if I dropped out around Christmas time (if there’s no improvements) I could work on myself and with the knowledge I’ve gained from my experience return next year maybe with a new course, new accommodation and new mindset to actually have a good time
Is this a good idea or should I just stick it out now im here…
Student life, in partnership with UEA
Personal advice is to give it two years so that you can see what the economy and demand for different degrees is. And also what degree you’d fit best.
Also do not get involved with drugs to have a gd time, and be sensible w alcohol if you use it.
A part time job in the mean time may help with confidence for when you restart higher education.