Herliver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I am applying for paramedic science at UWE Bristol, Portsmouth, Buckinghamshire and Bournemouth.

I was wondering with covid if interviews are face to face or what they entail now. Anyone been through an interview recently and can give me some questions that unis may ask?

I’ve had a quick look on here but all posts seem to be years old!

Thanks
caitlinmae...
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hi - i believe there are two - one that is online first and then face to face after if they want to consider you
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Herliver)
Hi,

I am applying for paramedic science at UWE Bristol, Portsmouth, Buckinghamshire and Bournemouth.

I was wondering with covid if interviews are face to face or what they entail now. Anyone been through an interview recently and can give me some questions that unis may ask?

I’ve had a quick look on here but all posts seem to be years old!

Thanks
Hi!

It depends on the university. Most are now offering to consider both types of interviews based on your preference and personal circumstance.
Regarding Portsmouth, I would contact [email protected] which is the faculty that would cover your course. They may also give you an idea about the structure of the interview process.

I hope this helps!
Best wishes
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Herliver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi Chloe,

Thanks for this! I will defo email them!
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just be aware folks that TSR strictly forbids any mention on boards or via PM of the actual details about interview tasks, tests or questions.

General discussion is fine ('I think it went okay but I messed up the final test' etc) but please do not post/discuss any details that would give anyone else an advantage - think about it, they could get an offer instead of you because you've just told them how to answer that question.....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (193)
55.46%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
14.08%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (39)
11.21%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (32)
9.2%
I haven't started researching yet (20)
5.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.31%

Watched Threads