Capgemini 2021 Virtual Assessment Centre

Watch
Katakuri07
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi all,I have reached the final stage of the recruitment process for the Graduate program at Capgemini. Has anyone been to one before? And share some insight on how it went? What was the whole day like? What sort of group exercises do you do, and what short of 121 questions do they ask you? Any sort of information will be appreciated Many thanks in advance!
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i did my VI like 2 weeks ago waiting for theirs reply

how long did U wait between VI and Ac invite
GA0909
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Got an email saying I was successful after the VI, but they said

“We will be in touch shortly to discuss the possibility of inviting you to one of our Assessment Centres.”

Am I basically on a waiting list then?
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by GA0909)
Got an email saying I was successful after the VI, but they said

“We will be in touch shortly to discuss the possibility of inviting you to one of our Assessment Centres.”

Am I basically on a waiting list then?
they approve a lot of people's interviews, more than they have spaces available for ACs, and then have some kind of selection system (presumably cv/interview feedback-based) for AC invites

it's a waiting list as much as a pool
GA0909
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
they approve a lot of people's interviews, more than they have spaces available for ACs, and then have some kind of selection system (presumably cv/interview feedback-based) for AC invites

it's a waiting list as much as a pool
Ahhh fair enough, do you know how long the wait usually is before finding out if you’ve got an AC?

I applied for the Financial services scheme for reference
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by GA0909)
Ahhh fair enough, do you know how long the wait usually is before finding out if you’ve got an AC?

I applied for the Financial services scheme for reference
alas i don't think that's a question i can answer

i passed the interview around february and the next i heard was that the scheme i applied for was full around may/june. they did eventually offer me an AC by july but by then i had already accepted a job offer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (162)
83.51%
No (32)
16.49%

Watched Threads