The Student Room Group

9708 Economics October November

Guys my AS levels Economics exam ( Paper 22 ) is tomorrow, 13th October, and my preparation isnt good. Anyone has any tips about what kind of questions are most likely to appear tomorrow? Or any last minute study tips?
Reply 1
hi, you sent me a private message but apparently, my profile isn't ready to send private messages just yet since I joined literally yesterday rip lol, but the chapters I suggested are not from my own deductions but were from a youtube video uploaded under the profile 'Maths Genius' with the title "AS ECONOMICS GUESS PAPER OCT/NOV 2021" (the audio is terrible lol but if you check the comment section it's written in there) now I really can't vouch for its credibility but the guy who runs the account has uploaded lots of economic videos before and I'm a private student with no teachers to guide me otherwise so that's all I can really do with..... anyway this is just a "guess" and so I wouldn't completely advise relying on just those topics but hopefully at least some topics will come fingers crossed. good luck with your exam.
Original post by hina :)
hi, you sent me a private message but apparently, my profile isn't ready to send private messages just yet since I joined literally yesterday rip lol, but the chapters I suggested are not from my own deductions but were from a youtube video uploaded under the profile 'Maths Genius' with the title "AS ECONOMICS GUESS PAPER OCT/NOV 2021" (the audio is terrible lol but if you check the comment section it's written in there) now I really can't vouch for its credibility but the guy who runs the account has uploaded lots of economic videos before and I'm a private student with no teachers to guide me otherwise so that's all I can really do with..... anyway this is just a "guess" and so I wouldn't completely advise relying on just those topics but hopefully at least some topics will come fingers crossed. good luck with your exam.

ohh, thank youuuuuu sooo muchhhhh
Reply 3
hey, how was your paper today? max and min actually ended up coming to some extent (even though I wasn't completely sure since it appeared in the last session as well lol) and gov intervention/role ended up being kinda useful in the data response part but not so sure about everything else :frown: did you think the paper was easy or hard? hopefully the threshold is on the ground and we end up all doing well for our exams :smile:
hey, how was your paper today? max and min actually ended up coming to some extent (even though I wasn't completely sure since it appeared in the last session as well lol) and gov intervention/role ended up being kinda useful in the data response part but not so sure about everything else :frown: did you think the paper was easy or hard? hopefully the threshold is on the ground and we end up all doing well for our exams :smile:

hey.... the paper was easy but i messed up..... forgot most of the stuff i studied when i reached the exam hall due to my anxiety and ended up writing rubbish.... i also hope that the grade threshold is low or else i might do really bad... how was the paper for you? thanks for everything :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by yeashraahmed
hey.... the paper was easy but i messed up..... forgot most of the stuff i studied when i reached the exam hall due to my anxiety and ended up writing rubbish.... i also hope that the grade threshold is low or else i might do really bad... how was the paper for you? thanks for everything :smile:

hey don't worry you probably did better than you thought, I was the same, I was so nervous I felt like throwing up lol but thresholds for an A are most likely to be in the early 20s! (out of the 40 marks) and I've heard examiners will hopefully do more lenient marking due to the present circumstances, I'm sure that'll give us a better chance of scoring :smile:
hey don't worry you probably did better than you thought, I was the same, I was so nervous I felt like throwing up lol but thresholds for an A are most likely to be in the early 20s! (out of the 40 marks) and I've heard examiners will hopefully do more lenient marking due to the present circumstances, I'm sure that'll give us a better chance of scoring :smile:

heyy.. I really hope that happens.... which other subs do u have?
Reply 7
asides from eco i take sociology law and english
i take law too!
Reply 9
Original post by yeashraahmed
i take law too!

heyyyy were you satisfied with your result?? all my grades were unexpected - and not in a good way lol (esp law oh my god) eco was a lil better i got a B but i was expecting an A :frown: wbu?
heyyyy were you satisfied with your result?? all my grades were unexpected - and not in a good way lol (esp law oh my god) eco was a lil better i got a B but i was expecting an A :frown: wbu?

I m not...I got an E :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest