English IGCSE Edexcel October/November exam

Watch
Zackkk1
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello guys I'm doing my English edxcel spec A test this november. Do any of you know the extracts that will come up?
Last edited by Zackkk1; 1 month ago
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Are you doing spec A or B?
If it's spec B, there's no anthology to study in advance, so it's an entirely unseen paper.
If it's A I'm sorry I can't help.
aamilah16
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zackkk1)
Hello guys I'm doing my English edxcel test this november. Do any of you know the extracts that will come up?
I predict Chinese Cinderella or Young And Dyslexic for P1
aamilah16
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
for P2 i predict Necklace
Zackkk1
Rep:
(Original post by aamilah16)
I predict Chinese Cinderella or Young And Dyslexic for P1
Is it possible to tell me why you think those are coming up
imaniam
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know the anthologies that came up over the last 3 Edexcel English IGCSE papers..I'm home schooled so these recent papers have been locked.
Dementrius_joy
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone got any predictions for Edexcel igcse English language A anthology for paper 1?, I am doing Edexcel igcse English language A on the November 1st
Last edited by Dementrius_joy; 1 month ago
Zackkk1
Rep:
(Original post by Dementrius_joy)
Has anyone got any predictions for Edexcel igcse English language A anthology for paper 1?, I am doing Edexcel igcse English language A on the November 1st
Same
Dementrius_joy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zackkk1)
Same
What country are you from ?
Zackkk1
Rep:
What country are you from ?
Im from Sudan, but i live in Kuwait
tharukaj
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Me too doing igcse this 1st nov 2021I'm so worried because I really don't finish the papers on time😢
tharukaj
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by imaniam)
Does anyone know the anthologies that came up over the last 3 Edexcel English IGCSE papers..I'm home schooled so these recent papers have been locked.
2021mayjune unseen paper we got night for p2 and paper 1 we got beyond the sky and earth
Dementrius_joy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tharukaj)
Me too doing igcse this 1st nov 2021I'm so worried because I really don't finish the papers on time😢
Me too, good luck , from what county are you ?
tharukaj
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Me too, good luck , from what county are you ?
Good Luck for u as well you too can do it!!
I'm from Sri Lanka
And where are u from??
If you want to chat with me im in instagram
Here is my ig id:jayathissatharuka
Dementrius
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm from Sri Lanka
And where are u from??
I sent u a request; I’m thefootballsithu
VishJay
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Me too doing igcse this 1st nov 2021I'm so worried because I really don't finish the papers on time
I'm from Sri Lanka
And where are u from??
Dudeee im from sri lanka too!!!what do you predict to come for p2?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.91%
Okay (94)
29.1%
A bit lacking (118)
36.53%
Not good at all (79)
24.46%

Watched Threads