Does he like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve had a crush on a boy at my workplace since July and we’ve been subtly flirting on and off but he gives me mixed signals, the other coworkers keep teasing us, and one time I went out to buy some goods for the staff and my supervisor purposely asked him to accompany me and then he went with me and he asked me if I was comfortable with him coming and he kept laughing and talking on the way, he held the door for me and carried the groceries this happened last Friday and it’s Tuesday and he shared some personal childhood stuff with me does he like me?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
No clue, I dont think it can be accurately deduced with subtle signs like those. I personally think that he does - but at the same time, when people like someone else, they tend to see things that arent there (not saying this is you, but like in general). Perhaps try getting even closer to him to see how he reacts.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No clue, I dont think it can be accurately deduced with subtle signs like those. I personally think that he does - but at the same time, when people like someone else, they tend to see things that arent there (not saying this is you, but like in general). Perhaps try getting even closer to him to see how he reacts.
Thank you so much for this valuable advice and you’re right, I’m just so confused
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (224)
56.57%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
12.63%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.36%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
9.09%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.55%

Watched Threads