Have your say on the future of assessment in England - find out more here!

Watch
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Want to have your input on how qualifications and assessments work in the future?

The IAC are looking for students to feed into their work on reviewing assessment and qualifications in England.

The Independent Assessment Commission (IAC) is a group that has been founded to review assessment and qualifications for 14-19 year olds in England. The IAC brings together academics, parents and students as well as the National Education Union, Chartered College of Teaching, the EDGE Foundation and the CBI.

You can find out more about them and what they are doing here!

They say:

“It’s time for a qualifications system that forms part of a new ERA of Equitable, Reliable Assessment - encouraging all young people to want to learn throughout their personal and professional lives.”

They are currently gathering opinions from anyone who has an interest in this area. They want to hear what people think works, and what could be improved, when it comes to assessment and qualifications in England."

The IAC are looking to make sure they have representative student voice during this process and are looking to bring an online focus group or two together to really understand the pain points students face.

Have your say and ensure as many students’ voices are heard as possible. You can let them know you're interested here.

I think this is a really cool opportunity to make sure the education sector hears from real students, of any ages, and I'd really recommend applying if you feel like you've got something to say!

Please note that if you're under 16 and want to get involved then you will need parental consent - check the link for all the details.
Last edited by StrawberryDreams; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (227)
56.75%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (51)
12.75%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.25%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
9%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.5%

Watched Threads