Will he know I'm a virgin?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've been chatting to a guy friend recently and the conversations have been taking a slightly more sexual turn. We are aware we are both sexually attracted to each other, and have discussed having sex. He is younger than me and (at least claims to be) quite experienced so when he asked if I was a virgin I panicked and said no because I didn't want him to think I was weird (I'm 22 btw). I did say that I hadn't done it a lot and the last time was quite some time ago.

Will he be able to tell I lied? I know that your first time is likely to be painful and there is a chance of bleeding, however he is rather well endowed so would I be able to use that as an excuse?

I know I shouldn't have lied (so please don't tell me that ), I just panicked, I'm also embarrassed about being inexperienced and mainly just didn't really see us getting to this stage so didn't really think it would have mattered.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your first time will go a hell of a lot easier if he knows you're inexperienced. Tell him you were a bit embarrassed so you lied before, but now you're comfortable enough with him for him to know the truth.
Elize W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 1582)
Your first time will go a hell of a lot easier if he knows you're inexperienced. Tell him you were a bit embarrassed so you lied before, but now you're comfortable enough with him for him to know the truth.
This right here is the way to go
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Being open and honest with one's sexual partner is always the best way. It'll be a lot easier and more pleasant if he knows you haven't done things before - y'all can take it slowly and gently and be more experimental. If he's stupid enough to judge you either for being inexperienced or for being embarrassed/uncomfortable about talking about it the first time, then he's got no business in your bed anyway.
C1A
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He will certainly know. A virgin is very tight and the d*ck will not fit unless foreplay or arousal.
If you'd have sex, your vagina will get loose and it will be easy to put it in.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by C1A)
He will certainly know. A virgin is very tight and the d*ck will not fit unless foreplay or arousal.
If you'd have sex, your vagina will get loose and it will be easy to put it in.
So says the world's leading expert on sex. Not. 🤦
Last edited by ageshallnot; 1 week ago
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (224)
56.57%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
12.63%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.36%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
9.09%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.55%

Watched Threads