CHRISDOR
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So say if distinction stars in my level 3 business diploma would that effect what subject i do in university or can I study something totally different.
JasmineAcademic
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey!

I think you would be best to see what the entry requirements are to the course that you’re interested in applying to as it might state they want you to have a BTEC in a specific area. Like me for example my course in physiology said we are to have a BTEC in applied science or sports science.

Do you have another qualification alongside you level 3? If so this might help broaden the topic choice. What kinda thing was you hoping to get in to?
CHRISDOR
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JasmineAcademic)
Hey!

I think you would be best to see what the entry requirements are to the course that you’re interested in applying to as it might state they want you to have a BTEC in a specific area. Like me for example my course in physiology said we are to have a BTEC in applied science or sports science.

Do you have another qualification alongside you level 3? If so this might help broaden the topic choice. What kinda thing was you hoping to get in to?
The thing is I don't know what i want to do. I've taught myself things like computer programming and hardware and I've taught myself music. I took business because its the only interesting thing i wasn't as good at. Ill probably start a business but i will look into careers. This will be the only qualification I will have from college.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (147)
85.47%
No (25)
14.53%

Watched Threads