Referee hasn't submitted my reference yet

Watch
gemplzx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm supposed to be submitting my medicine application on Friday and my referee still hasn't submitted my reference... I emailed her yesterday politely reminding her of the deadline and checking if there have been any technical issues with the link from UCAS or anything, but she hasn't responded despite typically being a quick replier. I'm getting really concerned as you only really have one opportunity a year to apply to medicine (clearing notwithstanding) and I'm already a graduate so don't want to put it off any longer... would it be too rude to email her again tonight?
sabana
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Try giving a polite phonecall. Sometimes emails can go to junk or if they're too busy they may not have read it.
WTSBLG
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If there's any way to call her, I would definitely give that a go. Hopefully she'll submit it soon, but since the deadline is fast approaching, I would keep trying to email to get some sort of status update from her. Has she emailed you at all about your reference when you first sent the link?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (211)
56.57%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.4%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (41)
10.99%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.85%
I haven't started researching yet (22)
5.9%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
4.29%

Watched Threads