Ouiiiiiiii
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi, could anyone please tell me when do the auditions for Bmus music course are? I play French Horn
I am applying for 2022 entry and I'm not sure like ... should I start preparing the pieces ... if I send my UCAS application now, my audition will be after the summer, when the course starts? or...
cocopops1618
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ouiiiiiiii)
hi, could anyone please tell me when do the auditions for Bmus music course are? I play French Horn
I am applying for 2022 entry and I'm not sure like ... should I start preparing the pieces ... if I send my UCAS application now, my audition will be after the summer, when the course starts? or...
I applied for BMus and BA music courses for 2020 entry and my auditions were in the February before started. So if you're applying for 2022 entry then you can likely expect auditions to be between January and April 2022. It depends on where you've applied. If you check the unis or conservatoire websites you've applied to they might have more specific time periods that they do them in.
welcometotherock
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Most places we have been to on open days have said that auditions will be January/February except conservatoires where they are November.
stressedmusician
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm applying for 2022 entry for BMus courses and I'm in the middle of sending off my audition videos. For some places you had to send them in a couple of weeks ago and for others the deadlines are in couple of weeks time.Every conservatoire has slightly different deadlines for sending your audition video in and a select few conservatoires (eg. Guildhall and Trinity Laban) are letting you have the option of doing it in person in London.I'm pretty you find out whether you got in just before Christmas for most places.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.51%
Okay (113)
29.05%
A bit lacking (147)
37.79%
Not good at all (92)
23.65%

Watched Threads