sophia0903
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, has anyone received an offer for Law LLB at York yet?
SOLWAYJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sophiathesecond)
Hi, has anyone received an offer for Law LLB at York yet?
I got my invitation for self-assessment on Monday
sophia0903
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SOLWAYJ)
I got my invitation for self-assessment on Monday
omg good luck!!
dolcie000
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes, received a law offer of ABB yesterday!
Last edited by dolcie000; 1 month ago
waniasajid
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dolcie000)
yes, recieved a law off or ABB yesterday!
May I ask when your application was sent off?
dolcie000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by waniasajid)
May I ask when your application was sent off?
ofc, it was sent on monday morning, did the york self-assessement monday afternoon, then got an offer on Wednesday!
waniasajid
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ofc, it was sent on monday morning, did the york self-assessement monday afternoon, then got an offer on Wednesday!
oh that’s really quick, thank you!
dolcie000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh that’s really quick, thank you!
no worries, when did you apply?
waniasajid
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
no worries, when did you apply?
My application was sent off on Friday at around 11:30 and York sent a confirmation email at 19:30 so I’ve just been waiting. Strangely, mine said that the self assessment happens after the offer
dolcie000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My application was sent off on Friday at around 11:30 and York sent a confirmation email at 19:30 so I’ve just been waiting. Strangely, mine said that the self assessment happens after the offer
ohh that's odd, i wouldn't stress about it though it hasn't been long
George2776
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I sent mine on the 19th October saying that the deadline to respond is the 27th. Did mine the day I got the email but they still haven't sent me anything yet and it's been more than a week. Does that mean I'm not getting an offer? Really confused right now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.91%
Okay (94)
29.1%
A bit lacking (118)
36.53%
Not good at all (79)
24.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed