ZALAB
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi all
Should i start applying for dental nursing apprenticeship from January or after my gcse.

Thanks
grey-giraffe
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You should start applying when applications open, which will be before you get your GCSE grades and so you'll need to use a tutor's predicted grades when filling in the application.
Adz2042
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
the earlier the better.
leaving it to after you finish your GCSE's (like everyone else will), and you'll be at the back of the queue.
ZALAB
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by grey-giraffe)
You should start applying when applications open, which will be before you get your GCSE grades and so you'll need to use a tutor's predicted grades when filling in the application.
oh yeah, my school said we are. using our mocks grade to apply for college, sixth from or apprenticeship.
ZALAB
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by ZALAB)
oh yeah, my school said we are. using our mocks grade to apply for college, sixth from or apprenticeship.
thanks but like which month do think i should start or should i ask my tutor or small school
grey-giraffe
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by ZALAB)
thanks but like which month do think i should start or should i ask my tutor or small school
You can receive alerts for when new apprenticeships are advertised by using the gov.uk apprenticeship search. Courses advertised should have an expected start date and interview date.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.86%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.54%
I'm a bit unsure (64)
17.39%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.51%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.7%

Watched Threads