Alicecollins22
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Does anyone know how easy it is to transfer from a normal Bsc course to a Bsc course with a placement year at Exeter? The grades for the normal Bsc are lower hence why I am applying for it instead of the Bsc with placement year option. Grade difference is AAA without and A*AA with placement
sophieyoungg
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi! Im not yet a student at Exeter however at the open day I asked this exact question. I was told that in order to guarantee a placement, apply for the course that its included on and you will get into the placement that you want no questions. If you apply without, its easy to get the placement, there is no extra exam, however they cannot guarantee it and it goes on a first come first serve basis where those who applied directly for it get in first.
Hope this helps! x
Alicecollins22
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 minutes ago
(Original post by sophieyoungg)
Hi! Im not yet a student at Exeter however at the open day I asked this exact question. I was told that in order to guarantee a placement, apply for the course that its included on and you will get into the placement that you want no questions. If you apply without, its easy to get the placement, there is no extra exam, however they cannot guarantee it and it goes on a first come first serve basis where those who applied directly for it get in first.
Hope this helps! x
Thanks so much that’s really helpful! I decided to apply for the 3 year course and then hopefully I will manage to get a placement later on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (44)
12.98%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
27.43%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (112)
33.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed