2022 English literature applications- thread

Watch this thread
Calmacdon
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Anyone else applying for English at uni? What are your grades? Where do you want to apply
I’ll go first
Apply for Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Napier, Durham
Nat5/GCSEs: AAAABCD
Highers/A-levels/IB: AAAAAC
advanced higher: A
maddy1809
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
hi! I'm applying to do English at Cambridge, Durham, UCL, York and Birmingham
My predicted grades for A-level are A*A*A*
kaxxxxc2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
i'm going to apply for english literature at UCL and King's College. i haven't figured out the other 3 i'm gonna apply for but i know i want it to be in london. my predicted grades are A (english literature), A (art) and B (drama and theatre studies) but i can definitely push the B to an A with extra revision as i don't revise that much at all.
kaxxxxc2
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I sent my UCAS form three days ago and I applied for UCL, KCL, Warwick, Queen Mary and Goldsmiths.

(Original post by kaxxxxc2)
i'm going to apply for english literature at UCL and King's College. i haven't figured out the other 3 i'm gonna apply for but i know i want it to be in london. my predicted grades are A (english literature), A (art) and B (drama and theatre studies) but i can definitely push the B to an A with extra revision as i don't revise that much at all.
ac1108564
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi!
Applied for: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Napier, Strathclyde and St Andrews
Nat 5: AAAABBC
Highers: AAAAC
Predicted: AA Higher and A Advanced Higher this year.
I have unconditional offers from Napier and Strathclyde so far!
abigail.ody
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi!
I applied to: KCL, Manchester, Birmingham, Royal Holloway and Loughborough
Predicted are AAA.
Sent mine in yesterday
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads