Queens/Magee nursing & midwifery intake 2022

Watch this thread
Red_101
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Starting a new thread on here for the new and reapplying intakes for 2022, as we all start our personal statements and ucas applications it’s nice to have a place to come and get some advice and to ask and answer questions like we had last year so work away and let’s hope it’s good luck this year!
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Red_101)
Starting a new thread on here for the new and reapplying intakes for 2022, as we all start our personal statements and ucas applications it’s nice to have a place to come and get some advice and to ask and answer questions like we had last year so work away and let’s hope it’s good luck this year!
Top tips for a personal statement on nursing please!

Also what kind of work experience would help?
Red_101
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Pizza_Aliza)
Top tips for a personal statement on nursing please!

Also what kind of work experience would help?
Do not submit your first draft, I done 10 all together with rearranging and getting everyone to read it giving me advice on what to add in or take out, get a good layout going and make sure you add in any personal experiences you have had yourself! Don’t have it too ‘wordy’ make your point and show in all your skills and qualities how it would benefit you in nursing or midwifery!

Any experience that required you to work with the public is ideal, even if you worked in a shop you can mention how you had the abilities to defuse a challenging situation when it arose with aggravated customers and maintained a professional role throughout.

Just some wee examples and goodluck!
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Do not submit your first draft, I done 10 all together with rearranging and getting everyone to read it giving me advice on what to add in or take out, get a good layout going and make sure you add in any personal experiences you have had yourself! Don’t have it too ‘wordy’ make your point and show in all your skills and qualities how it would benefit you in nursing or midwifery!

Any experience that required you to work with the public is ideal, even if you worked in a shop you can mention how you had the abilities to defuse a challenging situation when it arose with aggravated customers and maintained a professional role throughout.

Just some wee examples and goodluck!
Much appreciated!

Thank you 💜
Red_101
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Has everyone their applications sent in? Deadline day is just around the corner!
It’s sonru again this year for the interview process, last year they didn’t look at the personal statements to narrow down the applicants so hopefully this year they do
Bumpah
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Has everyone their applications sent in? Deadline day is just around the corner!
It’s sonru again this year for the interview process, last year they didn’t look at the personal statements to narrow down the applicants so hopefully this year they do
It’s that time of the year again! How have you found out that it’s sonru this time again?☺️
Red_101
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
It was posted on a midwifery page I follow on Facebook
Queens midwifery applicants 2022
I also received an email from queens when I had my application received that they are continuing with the sonru interview process.
Ash lav
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi everyone Iv applied for children’s and adult nursing with queens does anyone no if there is any chats yet for this on Facebook or mybe we could start one
Red_101
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Ash lav)
Hi everyone Iv applied for children’s and adult nursing with queens does anyone no if there is any chats yet for this on Facebook or mybe we could start one
I don’t think so, I think that would be a great idea to start one!
Ash lav
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Iv started one on Facebook called qub/ulster healthcare/nursing applicants 22/23, iv tried to post the link here but it dnt seem to be working 🤦*♀️
Red_101
Rep:
Iv started one on Facebook called qub/ulster healthcare/nursing applicants 22/23, iv tried to post the link here but it dnt seem to be working 🤦*♀️
I’ll look for it here now,

I just got told in a group chat there that the interview process is going to be different this year again so that’l be interesting to see
Ash lav
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I’ll look for it here now,

I just got told in a group chat there that the interview process is going to be different this year again so that’l be interesting to see
I had msg ulster and the lady told me it was with a crowd who took over sonru but the same interview process as last year , it would be great if we got the questions in advance lol
Red_101
Rep:
I had msg ulster and the lady told me it was with a crowd who took over sonru but the same interview process as last year , it would be great if we got the questions in advance lol
That’s what it’s meant to be, the same as social workers interview last year, I would love to see the questions then submit, a lot less stress lol
beefcurry
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6458...053/?ref=share

Link to the fb group.
Ash lav
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
That’s what it’s meant to be, the same as social workers interview last year, I would love to see the questions then submit, a lot less stress lol
that would be unreal!!!
Bumpah
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
So are we seeing the questions first?
Red_101
Rep:
(Original post by Bumpah)
So are we seeing the questions first?
Meant to be, a nursing student in queens this year got an email to say it’l be pre-recorded and questions given in advance
DMC85
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Meant to be, a nursing student inqueens this year got an email to say it’l be pre-recorded and questions given in advance
Oh I really hope this is the case coz I just blanked out last year 😞
Ash lav
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by DMC85)
Oh I really hope this is the case coz I just blanked out last year 😞
I really hope this is the case, I thought I done ok untill I got my score 🙈 couldn’t believe it. I just need to get better prepared this year.
DMC85
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I really hope this is the case, I thought I done ok untill I got my score 🙈 couldn’t believe it. I just need to get better prepared this year.
How did u get your score?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (55)
34.59%
The paper was reasonable (62)
38.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
16.98%
It was TERRIBLE (15)
9.43%

Watched Threads