Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi I apologies for posting this on anon but this is an account I share with a friend of mine.
This may sound mean or a bit harsh, but I need ways on how to make my ex jealous.
(Background story) we broke since he is leaving with his family to somewhere very far and he stated that he doesn’t think long distance works and that It would be better if we broke up earlier so neither of us end up getting hurt even more when he moves away.

We haven’t talked for nearly 2 months, he broke up with me then said extremely rude things after. We ended badly
Anyways he now is flirting with all the girls in my year at skl and I don’t know why he is doing this
Bc I don’t get jealous, I’ve only had a fear of losing him. There’s a difference.
How would I make him jealous ?
I see him in skl everyday and I have a few classes with him btw and I’m 17
A.B HTR
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why does it matter? Do you want him back? If not don’t bother, even if you can make him jealous, I doubt hes gonna care. He’s moving and I get you want the last laugh but it isn’t worth it. You’d only be stooping to his level and from a guys point of view you could end up making yourself look the idiot if it doesn’t work.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by A.B HTR)
Why does it matter? Do you want him back? If not don’t bother, even if you can make him jealous, I doubt hes gonna care. He’s moving and I get you want the last laugh but it isn’t worth it. You’d only be stooping to his level and from a guys point of view you could end up making yourself look the idiot if it doesn’t work.
I see what u mean but a few weeks ago he emphasised to his friends (very loudly, just so I could hear) that he MIGHT move
So his parent could change their minds idk
Yes I want him back so badly and Ik he does as well but is just acting like a d!ckhead rn
Ty for ur advice <3
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
My advice to you is that he doesn’t deserve you, I suggest you move on and try not to see or bump into him at skl, if you do, act like he doesn’t exist and it’s just some random donny talking to his friends being a bit of a d***

He is just wanting to get under your skin and make you feel like he is one in a million which by the looks of it, he is successful

Simply, move on, ur only 17, there’s more to life than just him.

Ik it’s easier to say than do, dw You’ll probs get over it, don’t give too much attention
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
My advice to you is that he doesn’t deserve you, I suggest you move on and try not to see or bump into him at skl, if you do, act like he doesn’t exist and it’s just some random donny talking to his friends being a bit of a d***

He is just wanting to get under your skin and make you feel like he is one in a million which by the looks of it, he is successful

Simply, move on, ur only 17, there’s more to life than just him.

Ik it’s easier to say than do, dw You’ll probs get over it, don’t give too much attention
Thanku I appreciate ur advice 💜 I’ll try my best
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Just leave it and move on… your not going to gain anything.

You want him back? Well he made it clear he doesn’t want you back. Let reality sink in and get going with your life and stop holding back for someone who isn’t interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (211)
56.57%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.4%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (41)
10.99%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.85%
I haven't started researching yet (22)
5.9%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
4.29%

Watched Threads