The Student Room Group

Halloween breakup?

My birthday is in 3 days and his is in a month and I wanna break up with him what should I do? he already got me a present.
Reply 1
Break up with him.
Reply 2
If you're sure then sooner's almost always better.

He might be able to return the present.
Reply 3
Original post by miser
If you're sure then sooner's almost always better.

He might be able to return the present.

He can't, I'll probably end it the day before Halloween. Thank you.
Reply 4
Original post by mal.sears
He can't, I'll probably end it the day before Halloween. Thank you.

why make a thread bout it if u already know what your gonna do?
Reply 5
break up with him so he can move on, a present doesnt feature in this unless you're trying to get one out of him before you do..
Halloween is two weeks away still. If you're going to break-up it's better to do it sooner than later. Don't stay with him just to get a present.
If it had been His birthday then I’d say is was a bit crap to break up just before his birthday.
But it’s not. If you want to break up with him, break up with him-don’t keep him hanging on so that you get a present out of it.
Original post by GabiAbi84
If it had been His birthday then I’d say is was a bit crap to break up just before his birthday.
But it’s not. If you want to break up with him, break up with him-don’t keep him hanging on so that you get a present out of it.

She said his was in a month, so sounds like she's co-ordinating this so she gets a birthday gift but doesn't need to return the gesture on his.
Original post by 1582
She said his was in a month, so sounds like she's co-ordinating this so she gets a birthday gift but doesn't need to return the gesture on his.

Thats even worse!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending