The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I say black with no hood... it'll be more versatile, and more dressy.
Reply 21
covered farm wa
I say black with no hood... it'll be more versatile, and more dressy.

Agree .. hoods are very teeny and black is definitely more versatile
Reply 22
Geogger
Agree .. hoods are very teeny and black is definitely more versatile

cheers - they do keep you dry though
Reply 23
horrorboy
hi guys sorry to ask for girl fashion advice once again but im gonna buy a jacket for my sister i know what size she is etc i just dont know whether to get black or beige. she looks v young for her age shes 19 but only wants clothes that make her look older. do you think the colour black or baige will achieve this?

its just a plain jacket that feels like suade with no hood. i thought about getting one with a furry hood on but what do u girls recommend?

cheers:smile:

horror

Remember, everything goes with black it is the classic colour.
Reply 24
~i second that! :biggrin: and definitely with no hood :wink:
Reply 25
horrorboy
hi guys sorry to ask for girl fashion advice once again but im gonna buy a jacket for my sister i know what size she is etc i just dont know whether to get black or beige. she looks v young for her age shes 19 but only wants clothes that make her look older. do you think the colour black or baige will achieve this?

its just a plain jacket that feels like suade with no hood. i thought about getting one with a furry hood on but what do u girls recommend?

cheers:smile:

horror

i recommend balck, it goes with more thinks, also beige/cream mkes u look fat!(says mewearina beige coat..) u could get one with a fur hood, but find out if she lieks fur or not first, if u dont know then buy one that has a zip off hood so if she doesn't like it she can take it off. but i suggest u just take her shopping, because all different types of coiats suit different ppl and so its proberly best for her to try it on before u buy it 4 her.
Get the black jacket.
Reply 27
saturn
i know my sex involves the chromosomes x and y but id say baige because brown hair doesn't go with black :confused:

OMG! I hope it does. I bet most of the girls on here who have brown hair wear black clothes. I have loads of black clothes and I think it suits me perfectly fine.
Reply 28
Beige rocks!

Latest