Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I say black with no hood... it'll be more versatile, and more dressy.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by covered farm wa)
    I say black with no hood... it'll be more versatile, and more dressy.
    Agree .. hoods are very teeny and black is definitely more versatile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    Agree .. hoods are very teeny and black is definitely more versatile
    cheers - they do keep you dry though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    hi guys sorry to ask for girl fashion advice once again but im gonna buy a jacket for my sister i know what size she is etc i just dont know whether to get black or beige. she looks v young for her age shes 19 but only wants clothes that make her look older. do you think the colour black or baige will achieve this?

its just a plain jacket that feels like suade with no hood. i thought about getting one with a furry hood on but what do u girls recommend?

cheers

horror
    Remember, everything goes with black it is the classic colour.

ReputationRep:
    ~i second that! and definitely with no hood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    hi guys sorry to ask for girl fashion advice once again but im gonna buy a jacket for my sister i know what size she is etc i just dont know whether to get black or beige. she looks v young for her age shes 19 but only wants clothes that make her look older. do you think the colour black or baige will achieve this?

its just a plain jacket that feels like suade with no hood. i thought about getting one with a furry hood on but what do u girls recommend?

cheers

horror

i recommend balck, it goes with more thinks, also beige/cream mkes u look fat!(says mewearina beige coat..) u could get one with a fur hood, but find out if she lieks fur or not first, if u dont know then buy one that has a zip off hood so if she doesn't like it she can take it off. but i suggest u just take her shopping, because all different types of coiats suit different ppl and so its proberly best for her to try it on before u buy it 4 her.

ReputationRep:
    Get the black jacket.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saturn)
    i know my sex involves the chromosomes x and y but id say baige because brown hair doesn't go with black :confused:
    OMG! I hope it does. I bet most of the girls on here who have brown hair wear black clothes. I have loads of black clothes and I think it suits me perfectly fine.

ReputationRep:
    Beige rocks!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.