achieved IB grades sent to universities after UCAS submission

Watch
2002DB
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hello y'all. I have very recently submitted my UCAS application. I understand that I also have to request for my achieved IB grades to be sent to the universities I am applying to. I am just wondering that, on the IB's website where you request transcripts, should I select for the grades to be sent to UCAS or the 5 individual universities that I am applying to? any input would be appreciated. cheers
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 2002DB)
hello y'all. I have very recently submitted my UCAS application. I understand that I also have to request for my achieved IB grades to be sent to the universities I am applying to. I am just wondering that, on the IB's website where you request transcripts, should I select for the grades to be sent to UCAS or the 5 individual universities that I am applying to? any input would be appreciated. cheers
Working at a uni, I have always obtained the results directly from the IB portal, not via UCAS. So I believe the answer is to the individual unis rather than UCAS, (uness things have changed).
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Unless you are taking them in a very obscure country overseas then IB results are supplied direct to the Unis via UCAS straight from the Exam Board - so you dont need to do anything.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Unless you are taking them in a very obscure country overseas then IB results are supplied direct to the Unis via UCAS straight from the Exam Board - so you dont need to do anything.
I think the school needs to ‘opt in’ to sharing them or similar. I know every year there’s a small pool where we don’t receive them and have to chase.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (207)
56.1%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.55%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (41)
11.11%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.94%
I haven't started researching yet (22)
5.96%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
4.34%

Watched Threads