The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

No exams uni of Essex (international relations)?

This is a stupid question but is it true that if you study at Essex you will have no exams if you study international relations ?
Original post by Anonymous
This is a stupid question but is it true that if you study at Essex you will have no exams if you study international relations ?

No.

With the greatest respect it took 2 minutes to find:

Assessed through a combination of written coursework, presentations, class participation, and end-of-year examinations
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Bandyb123
No.

With the greatest respect it took 2 minutes to find:

Assessed through a combination of written coursework, presentations, class participation, and end-of-year examinations

But I looked through the modules description and nothing was mentioned about exams just online test
But I looked through the modules description and nothing was mentioned about exams just online test

Would an online test not be an exam?

it is under the structure tab, scroll down to assessments.

https://www.essex.ac.uk/courses/ug00221/1/ba-international-relations

Hi,

Definitely not a stupid question. You will definitely have tests, exams and/or assignments during your studies. For the last three years all the examinations have been online.

I hope that helps.

Leonarda

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending