What is the easiest A level to prepare in 4 months

Watch
aloosayshi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I wanted suggestions. According to you what complete A level (AS and A level) will be the easiest to prepare in 4 months to score an A. Can be any full credit subject like business, drama etc.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Maths.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Maths.
For students who are good at it, sure! otherwise I think that they need at least six months before exam. From all the sciences biology is the easiest and doable in four months.
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
For students who are good at it, sure! otherwise I think that they need at least six months before exam. From all the sciences biology is the easiest and doable in four months.
Oh no, biology is easy concept-wise but there’s a lot to remember and the exams are an absolute killer. I wouldn’t recommend biology in 4 months for anyone, unless they already had prior knowledge.

You’re right about maths, but I can only comment from the subjects I did at A Level and for me, it was the most straight forward
one_two_three
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Whatever you are most interested in because those are the subjects we usually do best in. I could learn English Literature within 4 months and score highly but if you gave me maths I would struggle.

Every answer you are going to get will be reflective of each of our own interests.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Oh no, biology is easy concept-wise but there’s a lot to remember and the exams are an absolute killer. I wouldn’t recommend biology in 4 months for anyone, unless they already had prior knowledge.

(...)
The lessons to manage are a lot, true. But easy to learn in turn and even the exams aren't so tought to be afraid to grasp all these things in time. Physics is the hardest, the calculations are an absolute killer to speak for myself.
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
The lessons to manage are a lot, true. But easy to learn in turn and even the exams aren't so tought to be afraid to grasp all these things in time. Physics is the hardest, the calculations are an absolute killer to speak for myself.
The biology exams are tough because the mark schemes are so specific that you could easily score no marks, even if everything you’ve said is correct. At least that was the case with my specification and exam board.

I agree, physics calculations can be very difficult. I prefer quantum physics a lot more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (61)
56.48%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (12)
11.11%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (16)
14.81%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (7)
6.48%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
6.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
4.63%

Watched Threads