Forgot to add my SJT band to my UCAS application and sent it off?

Watch
hannahbbk134
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It’s in the title - should I be worried??
ashvinsingh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ask the teacher at your college/ sixth form responsible for submitting your application, if needed I’m sure you will be able to let the universities know your SJT score
jadarose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is this for Medicine/Dentistry? If so, the UCAT official company are supposed to send your entire result off automatically for you - you don't need to include it on the UCAS form.

I'm very curious to know where exactly you included it on the UCAS form?
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You aren’t supposed to add your UCAT score any band to your application :confused:
The company itself will send everyone’s results to the appropriate universities at a later stage once all results are in.
hannahbbk134
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
You aren’t supposed to add your UCAT score any band to your application :confused:
The company itself will send everyone’s results to the appropriate universities at a later stage once all results are in.
(Original post by jadarose)
Is this for Medicine/Dentistry? If so, the UCAT official company are supposed to send your entire result off automatically for you - you don't need to include it on the UCAS form.

I'm very curious to know where exactly you included it on the UCAS form?
in the education section - theres a section for admission tests lol but thanks 😊
DaQuestioner
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hannahbbk134)
in the education section - theres a section for admission tests lol but thanks 😊
No you are not supposed to do that, trust me, I've read on UCAT official website and letters and university's own websites that your UCAT/BMAT results will be sent to the universities and you don't have to write anything about it anywhere
studentinneed17
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
100% sure you don’t need to
The sheet you get your scores on even says that they (UCAT) will send your scores over to the universities themselves
hannahbbk134
Rep:
?
(Original post by DaQuestioner)
No you are not supposed to do that, trust me, I've read on UCAT official website and letters and university's own websites that your UCAT/BMAT results will be sent to the universities and you don't have to write anything about it anywhere
oh okay that’s good considering I left out a section but we were told to do that @ school so idk 🤷🏽*♀️
hannahbbk134
Rep:
?
(Original post by studentinneed17)
100% sure you don’t need to
The sheet you get your scores on even says that they (UCAT) will send your scores over to the universities themselves
Thank you !!
SyedN
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hannahbbk134)
oh okay that’s good considering I left out a section but we were told to do that @ school so idk 🤷🏽*♀️
Yeah don't worry UCAT automatically send it to all your universities, when I applied I did not have to attach my UCAT or BMAT score at all!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (41)
89.13%
No (5)
10.87%

Watched Threads