sexuality?????

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
so i used to identify as bi, then a lesbian, then bi again but now i’m not sure if i even feel sexual attraction. the thing is, i’ll go through periods where i feel attracted to people anf right now i’m in a period where i don’t. and i think maybe the idea of girls appeals more to me “aesthetically” because in my head they’re just prettier than guys. in the past i think i had repressed crushes on close girl friends who once i had an emotional connection with, i really liked for personality and looks. i was really close with my ex best friend and i think i was attracted to her physically and emotionally and i couldn’t see how toxic she was until i was out of the friendship. now i can still remember being attracted to her, and i remember that feeling, and i still miss her even though now i know she was horrible. as for guys, i am really drawn to those who have a good sense of humour and can also have a soft side too, but what if i’m not attracted to them physically? could this physical attraction develop after developing an emotional attraction even if i don’t see much of an appeal at the beginning?
janicelamb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Been straight all my life, can't relate at all Maybe try having sex with someone you're attracted to?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i used to identify as bi, then a lesbian, then bi again but now i’m not sure if i even feel sexual attraction. the thing is, i’ll go through periods where i feel attracted to people anf right now i’m in a period where i don’t. and i think maybe the idea of girls appeals more to me “aesthetically” because in my head they’re just prettier than guys. in the past i think i had repressed crushes on close girl friends who once i had an emotional connection with, i really liked for personality and looks. i was really close with my ex best friend and i think i was attracted to her physically and emotionally and i couldn’t see how toxic she was until i was out of the friendship. now i can still remember being attracted to her, and i remember that feeling, and i still miss her even though now i know she was horrible. as for guys, i am really drawn to those who have a good sense of humour and can also have a soft side too, but what if i’m not attracted to them physically? could this physical attraction develop after developing an emotional attraction even if i don’t see much of an appeal at the beginning?
yes it's called demisexual, but I think you should look up aroace spectrum in general
Sweetgirl1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi I am Bi and happy
And that's all you need to be is happy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (175)
55.73%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (44)
14.01%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (34)
10.83%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (29)
9.24%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
5.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
4.46%

Watched Threads