basicallyahm1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m year 13 doing only 2 alevels (personal reasons)
Is it okay to take one day out from revising if your personal problems are getting too much
I normally revise for 1-3 hours a night but some days I force myself to revise even tho I’m not in a mental head space to do so

tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yh
Kingston University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by basicallyahm1)
I’m year 13 doing only 2 alevels (personal reasons)
Is it okay to take one day out from revising if your personal problems are getting too much
I normally revise for 1-3 hours a night but some days I force myself to revise even tho I’m not in a mental head space to do so
Hello there

Your mental health should always come first, so definitely. To be fair, days off and resting are as important as studying and working hard. Once you have recharged your batteries you will be more effective and productive.

Best wishes
Andrea
cleveranimal56
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I know many people that don’t revise at all, so taking a day off is definitely ok.
basicallyahm1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I feel guilty when I don’t revise because my grades are lower then they should be
Rara345
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by basicallyahm1)
I feel guilty when I don’t revise because my grades are lower then they should be
Yh I think that’s quite common, but having a day off will probably be better for revision anyway, especially if you’re not in the mental head space to revise and you’re forcing yourself to
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (147)
85.47%
No (25)
14.53%

Watched Threads