guys: what’s your type in a gal?

Watch
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
What if you were DNA helicase and you unzipped her genes?

That would enable meiosis to take place in order for fertilisation to occur, indeed.
CorporalJin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
yeah i know that:closedeyes:

well, that’s quite a good list tbh. some girls struggle with weight so it’s not their fault if they’re overweight and they try losing it. also things happening in their lives aren’t always their fault either but i respect your requirements.
Unless your some genetic freak/health disorder:
Your weight is always in your control, so I don't take those lame ass excuses.
Sure if ones in the transformation phase of losing weight/adding muscle then of course you go girl!.

You can control your life to a certain degree, sure some factors are inevitable and out of your control.

What im trying to say is I hate excuses that can be changed, but entitlement/laziness is your excuse? nah im out.
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by CorporalJin)
Unless your some genetic freak/health disorder:
Your weight is always in your control, so I don't take those lame ass excuses.
Sure if ones in the transformation phase of losing weight/adding muscle then of course you go girl!.

You can control your life to a certain degree, sure some factors are inevitable and out of your control.

What im trying to say is I hate excuses that can be changed, but entitlement/laziness is your excuse? nah im out.
not excuses actually though 😂 it’s just true facts.
P1xievampr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't be promoscious, that alone elimates majority of women in UK, sad.

Apart from that, don't be too skinny/overweight.
Have something going on in your life.
Have some value to yourself that isn't just about whats between your legs.
A girl who is compassionate/nice and is submissive in nature(Aka not those ''bad b1tch/Kweens)

yeah look I don't have a high list of requirements.
Submissive in nature?? What do you mean by that 🤔
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Gaddafi)
I would prefer that she has a beating heart and pulse, but it's not strictly necessary if we get along.
Frankly both of those could be remediated with a tub of lukewarm water and a well-trained beautician.
CorporalJin
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by P1xievampr)
Submissive in nature?? What do you mean by that 🤔
As in not being a ''boss *****''/ feminist.
Not having an attitude and hard to deal with.

Just being feminine is what I mean by submissive really.
Shes willing to do stuff for you.

Ive seen girls act one way, then act the complete opposite around me being feminine and going above and beyond when I didn't ask for anything.

I tend to realise women make rules for betas/guys they don't respect.
But break them for guys they genuilely like.
Aka being submissive in nature.
Last edited by CorporalJin; 1 week ago
TEARSlol
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't be promoscious, that alone elimates majority of women in UK, sad.

Apart from that, don't be too skinny/overweight.
Have something going on in your life.
Have some value to yourself that isn't just about whats between your legs.
A girl who is compassionate/nice and is submissive in nature(Aka not those ''bad b1tch/Kweens)
yeah look I don't have a high list of requirements.
submissive ... ?💀💀💀
P1xievampr
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What's wrong with being a feminist??? Or a "boss *****"?? Lol what do you mean by betas?? 😭 😭
Last edited by P1xievampr; 1 week ago
CorporalJin
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TEARSlol)
submissive ... ?💀💀💀
I explained above in my reply, nothing wrong with that, in fact most guys won't admit, but they want submissve women yes.
gracieee16
Rep:
?
submissive ... ?💀💀💀
he is a flirt he is by the sounds of it
TEARSlol
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by corporaljin)
as in not being a ''boss *****''/ feminist.
Not having an attitude and hard to deal with.

Just being feminine is what i mean by submissive really.
Shes willing to do stuff for you.

Ive seen girls act one way, then act the complete opposite around me being feminine and going above and beyond when i didn't ask for anything.

I tend to realise women make rules for betas/guys they don't respect.
But break them for guys they genuilely like.
Aka being submissive in nature.
oh my god not you bringing up betas lmaoo
CorporalJin
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
oh my god not you bringing up betas lmaoo
If I have to bring it up to make my point them so be it xD.
And yes you girls can dis-agree with my 'submissive' point, But I don't care and I won't get shamed by it.
Matter of fact all my relationships were great because of this.

What's wrong with being a feminist??? Or a "boss *****"?? Lol what do you mean by betas?? 😭 😭
They are annoying? No one wants a nagging women thinking shes this and that.
and A feminist, don't get me started on those pink hair/black nails/ nose piercing types.
Just ewww, again annoying and have some type of superiority complex over men, yet are living perfectly fine in a world that was built by men comfortably.
Last edited by CorporalJin; 1 week ago
P1xievampr
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If I have to bring it up to make my point them so be it xD.
And yes you girls can dis-agree with my 'submissive' point, But I don't care and I won't get shamed by it.
Matter of fact all my relationships were great because of this.

They are annoying? No one wants a nagging women thinking shes this and that.
and A feminist, don't get me started on those pink hair/black nails/ nose piercing types.
Just ewww, again annoying and have some type of superiority complex over men, yet are living perfectly fine in a world that was built by men comfortably.
So you'd much prefer it if the man was dominant and had a superiority complex rather than the woman being a "feminist". Or thinking "she's this and that"?? By thinking she's this and that, do you mean to say she is confident and not letting men walk all over her?? In a world that was build by men 😭
sufys12
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would personally never date a feminist under any circumstance...
P1xievampr
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Define feminist..
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Here's an idea the feminists will love.

My type is a woman who knows how to STFU and apologise when she's out of line. A woman who is truly submissive to you is a woman who does not try and insult you or ****-test you in order to get a reaction out of you - because she knows the repercussions on her will be severe. A truly dominant man holds a woman accountable, punishes her for bad behaviour, and lets her know that there will be consequences (obviously not physical violence, before some idiot accuses me of condoning violence to women). If a woman behaves badly with you - send her back to the streets and let her become another man's problem. A truly self-respecting man with a backbone puts himself first and does not tolerate disrespect from an entitled woman.
gracieee16
Rep:
?
(Original post by asif007)

My type is a woman who knows how to STFU and apologise when she's out of line. A woman who is truly submissive to you is a woman who does not try and insult you or ****-test you in order to get a reaction out of you - because she knows the repercussions on her will be severe. A truly dominant man holds a woman accountable, punishes her for bad behaviour, and lets her know that there will be consequences (obviously not physical violence, before some idiot accuses me of condoning violence to women). If a woman behaves badly with you - send her back to the streets and let her become another man's problem. A truly self-respecting man with a backbone puts himself first and does not tolerate disrespect from an entitled woman.
idk y but I agree, Im a feminist so 😂 yo hey
P1xievampr
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by asif007)

What repercussions?? Punishes her?? Is she his child or a slave? What gives men the right to be entitled in this situation tho???
CorporalJin
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So you'd much prefer it if the man was dominant and had a superiority complex rather than the woman being a "feminist". Or thinking "she's this and that"?? By thinking she's this and that, do you mean to say she is confident and not letting men walk all over her?? In a world that was build by men 😭
The guys here responded and made it clear MODERN feminists today are un-attractive.
They are promoscious and are not held accountable, and don't get me started on what the Mee2 Era has bread as a consequence (False allegations) and/or feminists using it as a tool for revenge.

''do you mean to say she is confident and not letting men walk all over her??''

Dont try and twist my words, thats not what I mean by a women being submissive, I already posted what I mean by that.

''In a world that was build by men 😭''
Sorry but the very house you live in was built largely off men, electricity/water/infrastructure/cars/buldings/entertainment last time I checked men did it.
The very thing your typing and replying to me with was invented by men.
So yes society was literally constructed by men from the ground up. Problem?

And no not because ''woMeN aRe OppReSseD''
Get your emotions in check.
Im not a sexist by any means, im a realist.
You women would be FKED if men didn't exist, matter of fact you would of been extinct long ago in nature... (In a scenario)
sufys12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Define feminist..
Literally anyone in support of that movement. It's quite silly at this point.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (211)
56.57%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.4%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (41)
10.99%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.85%
I haven't started researching yet (22)
5.9%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
4.29%

Watched Threads