Watch
sufys12
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by P1xievampr)
Define feminist..
Literally anyone in support of that movement. It's quite silly at this point.
Little pecker
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Doesn’t want kids and we’d work
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
The usual:

12 gems on TSR

At least 20 A*s (GCSE + A-Levels combined)

Oxbridge degree, preferably PhD
I didnt know you had such low requirements
johnnnh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
nobody likes a disrespectful partner especially guys but that doesn't mean. men lead, women follow. women can also lead both sides just want to be respected. not being disrespected in a relationship is a baseline requirement.and just because something's been around for a while doesn't mean it's good at all.heck even Mickey mouse originated from minstrel shows and people seem to still be pretty happy to watch him. for a functional relationship both people just have to be attracted to each others physiques, personalities and lifestyles. that's it. being a submissive dude isn't really a problem at all.Im a guy and prefer the more dominant role but that's just how I am, and has absolutely nothing to do with anything else but that.im not even going to talk about religion, but hopefully you get the point.
GyrosUberAlles
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I like ''girly'' girls, girls who aren't afraid of stereotypes and don't try hard to be ''like one of the guys'' (tf does that even mean). Sensitive, romantic, kind, sweet girls. I am a gentle person as well and don't want negativity, fights, lies, mind tricks and *******ry in my relationships. So those things I'd really love in a person (in friends as well btw, not romantic ofc but sensitive, kind, gentle people are also the people I wanna befriend).

Apart from those traits, I don't have many other requirements. Beggars can't be choosers and I think I am plenty picky already, such girls are rare.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sufys12)
Literally anyone in support of that movement. It's quite silly at this point.
So you wouldn't date anyone who believed men and women should be equal or equitable or have equal opportunities in any sense.
sufys12
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
So you wouldn't date anyone who believed men and women should be equal or equitable or have equal opportunities in any sense.
Of course I wouldn't support a movement to make women equal to men when they already are, in fact they have many legal advantages over men.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by sufys12)
Of course I wouldn't support a movement to make women equal to men when they already are, in fact they have many legal advantages over men.
I wouldn't either.
I'm not willing to give males equality nor identical rights to women in the uk. :afraid:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (193)
55.14%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
14%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (40)
11.43%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (32)
9.14%
I haven't started researching yet (21)
6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.29%

Watched Threads