help

Watch
blackwidow_ix
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Guys, I’m really upset and I need your help. For about a year now, I have been talking to a teacher that I trusted about my mental health. At first she was really nice, but as the time went by she would slowly start to act strange. For example, I would be hanging out with my friends and laughing with them and she would watch us and my friends would point it out with a jealous look on her face. We became really close, and we would see each other at least once a week and if I wasn’t with her for a while she’d act very distant. Every time she acted distant and a little off the next time I saw her I would stay away from her, and she would try and smile if she saw me, say hi in the corridor always looking at me. I catch her staring at me whenever I see her, and sometimes we don’t even speak we just make eye contact. I used to be in her class and she would look at me constantly, i.e I would be doing my work and I felt her eyes on me so I would glance up quickly and then she would look down. I transferred out of her class as it made me feel uncomfortable when she would hang around my desk constantly, asking regularly if i’m okay and if I need any help. She knows that Im relatively okay at her subject, but even if she wasn’t talking or anything she’d just hang around it anyway. Ever since I transferred out, my friends have been telling me she doesn’t go there anymore. Please help!!
meymey:)
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by blackwidow_ix)
Guys, I’m really upset and I need your help. For about a year now, I have been talking to a teacher that I trusted about my mental health. At first she was really nice, but as the time went by she would slowly start to act strange. For example, I would be hanging out with my friends and laughing with them and she would watch us and my friends would point it out with a jealous look on her face. We became really close, and we would see each other at least once a week and if I wasn’t with her for a while she’d act very distant. Every time she acted distant and a little off the next time I saw her I would stay away from her, and she would try and smile if she saw me, say hi in the corridor always looking at me. I catch her staring at me whenever I see her, and sometimes we don’t even speak we just make eye contact. I used to be in her class and she would look at me constantly, i.e I would be doing my work and I felt her eyes on me so I would glance up quickly and then she would look down. I transferred out of her class as it made me feel uncomfortable when she would hang around my desk constantly, asking regularly if i’m okay and if I need any help. She knows that Im relatively okay at her subject, but even if she wasn’t talking or anything she’d just hang around it anyway. Ever since I transferred out, my friends have been telling me she doesn’t go there anymore. Please help!!
That sounds super creepy. Is there some safeguarding person or someone higher up you could complain to?
Or if you dont want to do that then just keep ignoring her and if it still persists or gets worse then defo tell someone. Hope this helped
blackwidow_ix
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by meymey:))
That sounds super creepy. Is there some safeguarding person or someone higher up you could complain to?
Or if you dont want to do that then just keep ignoring her and if it still persists or gets worse then defo tell someone. Hope this helped
There is a safeguarding team that I have been considering to talk to, Im just not sure if it’s that serious. She’s still carrying on and has been doing in today, thanks for your help
summerbirdreads
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by blackwidow_ix)
Ever since I transferred out, my friends have been telling me she doesn’t go there anymore. Please help!!
As in go to your school anymore?
blackwidow_ix
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
As in go to your school anymore?
Ever since I transferred out of her class, she doesn’t hang around my desk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (62)
56.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (12)
10.91%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (16)
14.55%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (7)
6.36%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
6.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
5.45%

Watched Threads