Sister found some pictures...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm really stuck and screwed. Seriously. My younger, 14 year old sister has found some sexy pics of me on my phone I'm pretty sure. All you dodgy people here to laugh better f off cause I need real advice right now. She borrowed my phone and I deleted the pics but she gave my phone back like 50 seconds later, and when I turned it on there they were on the deleted section page. She always really looked up to me cause I'm her awesome big sis and now I'm really worried she's gonna think some sh!t of me. I don't even want to acknowledge it, I just wish this hadn't happened. Constructive advice only plz.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Theres not much you can do bar either talk top her about it or pretend it never happened im afraid.. Personally im all for the second option if it was me.
Either way, its not a big deal, rather embarrassing (i assume these were nudes not just lingerie photos?) but nothing particularly catastrophic
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
This happened to me (I found my older sis’s and she also saw mine accidentally), she will forget about it over time and probably is just confused and doesn’t know what to think. Don’t sweat it too much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (224)
56.57%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
12.63%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.36%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
9.09%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.55%

Watched Threads