Do you ever wish COVID-19 was not here?

Watch
mjhmichael18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Do you ever wish COVID-19 was not here? I often do. The COVID-19 pandemic has been a hard time for me as I have struggled to adapt and cope with it. Also, the days seem to be longer than they actually are.
sufys12
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mjhmichael18)
Do you ever wish COVID-19 was not here? I often do. The COVID-19 pandemic has been a hard time for me as I have struggled to adapt and cope with it. Also, the days seem to be longer than they actually are.
Nah not really.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Few people outside of the pharma firms, or psychos and lunatics, would be particularly happy that covid is here i imagine
da_nolo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I have not wished it gone. just accepted it. not easy over here either. but I think this is something we cant change, so sometimes when things are out of our control we have to learn to accept it or just stop doing things that cause more negativity and stress. then we just suffer.

you can make i. have already. keep pushing and look for help where u can. talking to counselor is not a bad thing too
Djtoodles
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
As weird as it sounds, I am so much better off physically, mentally and financially as a result of Covid and it all stems from working practice changing in the response. It doesn’t affect me in a negative way at all any more socially since people seem to have given up caring about it, I always carry a mask with me but not had to wear it in a while now even in pubs and whatnot. So yeah, if it wanted to vanish now, I wouldn’t be opposed but ironically, it’s been nothing but upside for me.
TCA2b
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Djtoodles)
As weird as it sounds, I am so much better off physically, mentally and financially as a result of Covid and it all stems from working practice changing in the response. It doesn’t affect me in a negative way at all any more socially since people seem to have given up caring about it, I always carry a mask with me but not had to wear it in a while now even in pubs and whatnot. So yeah, if it wanted to vanish now, I wouldn’t be opposed but ironically, it’s been nothing but upside for me.
The massive shift to WFH has been great. Its direct impact in many ways sucks, but that is a positive.
64Lightbulbs
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
i was struggling in one way before covid, i'm struggling in different ways now that life has been rearranged. can't say i want to go back, but i'm not happy here either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (39)
59.09%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (8)
12.12%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (10)
15.15%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
1.52%
I haven't started researching yet (4)
6.06%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
6.06%

Watched Threads