Is Arbitio a one time purchase? And Discount Codes

Watch
username5831290
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does Arbitio ever expire once you’ve paid for a course or does it stay active forever? Also, if anyone has a discount code, please share them below .
Last edited by username5831290; 1 month ago
drlise
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by denoir)
Does Arbitio ever expire once you’ve paid for a course or does it stay active forever? Also, if anyone has a discount code, please share them below .
10LISA8 Please feel free to use
isabel13x
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, Arbitio does not expire. However, depending on which package you purchase, there is a possibility of running out of papers. I think the £65 package is best because you get plenty of papers to do, I did not run out and I started revising 3 months before my test. My code is 10ISABEL97 if you want to use it
plain__jane
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by denoir)
Arbitio's subscription lasts only a year and the discount code I have is SUBSCRIBE_21338
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.85%
Okay (65)
28.76%
A bit lacking (85)
37.61%
Not good at all (56)
24.78%

Watched Threads