Favourite Bond actor?

Watch
rbbcstrks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Which James Bond actor is your favourite?
RatLadyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I’d have to say seeing the last few James Bond movies with Daniel Craig has definitely made me appreciate the movies more, and it’s a plus that he is gorgeous.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Connery for the 'old style'. But Daniel Craig moved them on from the old style into bona fide spy action flicks rather than caricatures of them, so I like him as the 'serious' Bond.

I liked Pierce Brosnan too, but I think the films he did were basically shite (not his fault).
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by rbbcstrks)
Which James Bond actor is your favourite?
Daniel Craig is very good, IMO. Otherwise, Connery and Moore, although their performances are a little dated now.
tayyyphil
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Daniel Craig which is weird because I was one of the millions of people who doubted him when it was first announced that he was going to be Bond.

Prior to that, Pierce Brosnan was my favourite. But thats probably to do with the fact that the only other Bond movies I watched were his.
GyrosUberAlles
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Pierce Brosnan and that's cos he is what I always thought Bond was supposed to be. Connery too but Idk I could never really enjoy old Bond films, I want better visual effects? But as Bond, the character, both Connery and Brosnan are great. Craig is too much of Rambo style for me to be a convincing Bond. And I have never seen Moore's films, so...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (116)
58%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.5%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.5%

Watched Threads