Can't get my gf to orgasm

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've tried lots of different techniques but I can't make her orgasm. I feel upset that I can't do this for her.
PrettymuchGod
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
have you tried turning it off and on again?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PrettymuchGod)
have you tried turning it off and on again?
What?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've tried lots of different techniques but I can't make her orgasm. I feel upset that I can't do this for her.
Have you tried asking her what she likes? Maybe that’ll make it happen, finding out what pleasures her the most.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has she ever experienced an orgasm? Many women need to first learn how to orgasm solo before they can achieve it with a partner. They tend to hold back because the sensations in the lead up to an orgasm can feel similar to urinating. Practicing alone can take away any embarrassment or fear tied to pushing past that barrier.

If she hasn't experienced an orgasm before then the best thing she can do is experiment herself and figure out how to get herself there. If she has experienced one, then it's up to her to communicate to you what feels good for her and how she gets herself there - that will help you to figure out how best to get her off when you are together.
Last edited by 1582; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 1582)
Has she ever experienced an orgasm? Many women nees to first learn how to orgasm solo before they can do so with a partner. They tend to hold back because the sensations in the lead up to an orgasm can feel similar to urinating. Practicing alone can take away any embarrassment tied to pushing past that barrier.

If she hasn't experienced an orgasm before then the best thing she can do is experiment herself and figure out how to get herself there. If she has experienced one, then it's up to her to communicate to you what feels good for her and how she gets herself there - that will help you to figure out how best to get her off when you are together.
I haven't thought about that. I will ask her.
Ducky Donna
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
take your time and relax slow and steady at first will win the race
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Half the time the girls themselves dont know what to do to achieve this so dont beat yourself up too much. Never mind it tends to be a lot harder than for men to get off.
Just work with her to find out what really works for her, as it were, and you can always enlist the help of toys. Theyre there to help, not necessarily as competition.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (207)
56.1%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.55%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (41)
11.11%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.94%
I haven't started researching yet (22)
5.96%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
4.34%

Watched Threads