Girls how do you feel if you find out you took a guys virginity

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I ended up taking this guys virginity this evening and I just feel weird about it and uncomfortable, do any of you girls feel like this?
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why would you feel weird out of interest? Someone has to take it so why not you?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Why would you feel weird out of interest? Someone has to take it so why not you?
dunno maybe because im experienced
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
dunno maybe because im experienced
That would explain why you found a sexually inexperienced guy to be "weird and uncomfortable". Male virginity indicates a low value man, who you do not like and do not find attractive. Most girls will agree with you.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by asif007)
That would explain why you found a sexually inexperienced guy to be "weird and uncomfortable". Male virginity indicates a low value man, who you do not like and do not find attractive. Most girls will agree with you.
You do know all men are virgins at some point right? Are you calling yourself a low value man?
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
You do know all men are virgins at some point right? Are you calling yourself a low value man?
A) I am not a virgin
B) Women who are experienced do not find men who are virgins attractive, which is why these men struggle even further in a vicious cycle to lose their virginity. OP has demonstrated that truth for us very nicely.
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
could you tell he was a virgin also maybe you should feel proud?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by karl pilkington)
could you tell he was a virgin also maybe you should feel proud?
yes I could tell it was blatantly obvious he was
hey hey yall
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yes I could tell it was blatantly obvious he was
well when you lost it was the guy experienced or not? cos tbh hes never done it before its gonna be obvious but youve got to help him along. it might feel weird but its nothing new really
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by hey hey yall)
well when you lost it was the guy experienced or not? cos tbh hes never done it before its gonna be obvious but youve got to help him along. it might feel weird but its nothing new really
nah when I lost mine the guy I did it with had done it before
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
did it kind of make you feel unfeminine that he was a virgin
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Nah. Virginity is a social construct.
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Women scare me each passing day. The more you see how they think, the more you wonder if...

If men started to think that an inexperienced woman is unattractive just because she is inexperienced; that they cannot have sex with them because it is weird and it is not feminine at all, I wonder how many women would be able to lose their virginity for them to be so proud of themselves and find it weird to take a man virginity.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I wouldn't care at all. People who care about these kind of things haven't actually suffered in life
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Ackhnologia)
Women scare me each passing day. The more you see how they think, the more you wonder if...

If men started to think that an inexperienced woman is unattractive just because she is inexperienced; that they cannot have sex with them because it is weird and it is not feminine at all, I wonder how many women would be able to lose their virginity for them to be so proud of themselves and find it weird to take a man virginity.
Many guys do find a sexually inexperienced woman unappealing as a hookup or date.
Same thing applies to many women who are only interested in hooking up with or dating a guy with some sexual experience.
While other guys & girls who have decided to wait until marriage are only willing to consider dating a likeminded person that shares their commitment to sexual abstinence before marriage.
CountBread
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
I wouldn't care at all. People who care about these kind of things haven't actually suffered in life
DEEP
summerbirdreads
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
PRSOM
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 hours ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Many guys do find a sexually inexperienced woman unappealing as a hookup or date.
Same thing applies to many women who are only interested in hooking up with or dating a guy with some sexual experience.
While other guys & girls who have decided to wait until marriage are only willing to consider dating a likeminded person that shares their commitment to sexual abstinence before marriage.
Many men?
Not sure about this londonmyst.
People are entitled to their preferences. But am I not sure I ever saw a man take a woman virginity and be like "oh, I had a sex with a woman, and think she was a virgin. I could tell it was her first time. I feel weird and uncomfortable. It was not feminine at all from her to be inexperienced."
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 hours ago
(Original post by Ackhnologia)
Many men?
Not sure about this londonmyst.
People are entitled to their preferences. But am I not sure I ever saw a man take a woman virginity and be like "oh, I had a sex with a woman, and think she was a virgin. I could tell it was her first time. I feel weird and uncomfortable. It was not feminine at all from her to be inexperienced."
A lot of guys who have a sexual history won't even consider hooking up or dating girls that are virgins.
Of course there are plenty of guys with a virgin fetish or f*** boys who actively target virgins because they believe that sexually inexperienced girls will be a lot easier to dupe into believing that they want a relationship not just a ons.
Smeraldettoi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 17 hours ago
Wouldn’t have an issue with it if I was straight
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (168)
55.26%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (44)
14.47%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (34)
11.18%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (27)
8.88%
I haven't started researching yet (17)
5.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
4.61%

Watched Threads