Student Finance, is it possible to be asked for further evidence?

Watch
MoonlightReira
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! In a few days my application will be assessed and I'm afraid that there will find that something is missing and therefore delay my application for another month again. I applied as an EU Migrant Worker for my 1st year of uni and here is what I sent up until now:
- Death certificate of my father
- Cover letter that explains the certificate since it's in italian and why I did not legally translated it
- Mom's cover letter that explains why she never worked (housewife)
- Brother's cover letter that confirms that he's the one taking care of our mom
- Payslips from May to September
- Contract of employment
- Certificate of service since they wanted the manager's signature
- Recent P60 form
- Change of course form even though I sent a PN1 application back in April just to avoid any problems related to the change of degree
Do you think they might ask for something else? If so, what could that be? That way I'll send everything before they assess my application.
Last edited by MoonlightReira; 1 month ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MoonlightReira)
Hi! In a few days my application will be assessed and I'm afraid that there will find that something is missing and therefore delay my application for another month again. I applied as an EU Migrant Worker for my 1st year of uni and here is what I sent up until now:
- Death certificate of my father
- Cover letter that explains the certificate since it's in italian and why I did not legally translated it
- Mom's cover letter that explains why she never worked (housewife)
- Brother's cover letter that confirms that he's the one taking care of our mom
- Payslips from May to September
- Contract of employment
- Certificate of service since they wanted the manager's signature
- Recent P60 form
- Change of course form even though I sent a PN1 application back in April just to avoid any problems related to the change of degree
Do you think they might ask for something else? If so, what could that be? That way I'll send everything before they assess my application.
Hi there,

I understand it would be frustrating to be asked to send further evidence. We are unable to see your account via the TSR and can only provide general information, therefore it wouldn't be possible for me to say if we have everything or if we need more. Our assessors must make this decision.

It currently takes around 23 working days for new evidence to be reviewed.

If your assessors do need anything at all, then they will email you.

Thanks, Isaac
MoonlightReira
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
But generally speaking, could you send me a list of evidence needed for the migrant worker application for someone who has pre-settled status? My application is currently being assessed so I'm really anxious about the reply since if they further delay it then it means that I will lose my place at uni and won't have money to pay for rent. Also, for the household income part, could you confirm to me that since my mum has never worked then a cover letter explaining the situation is enough? She completed the form but of course everything was 0.
Last edited by MoonlightReira; 1 month ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MoonlightReira)
But generally speaking, could you send me a list of evidence needed for the migrant worker application for someone who has pre-settled status? My application is currently being assessed so I'm really anxious about the reply since if they further delay it then it means that I will lose my place at uni and won't have money to pay for rent. Also, for the household income part, could you confirm to me that since my mum has never worked then a cover letter explaining the situation is enough? She completed the form but of course everything was 0.
You can view evidence requirements here http://ow.ly/2x0230oL92f

Your mum needs to support the application even if she earned nothing. Putting 0 as the income is correct.

If our assessors ask for proof, then your mum can complete the zero income form http://ow.ly/d/8pdi

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (17)
8.99%
Okay (56)
29.63%
A bit lacking (66)
34.92%
Not good at all (50)
26.46%

Watched Threads