Bcs in econ or degree apprenticeship where after 4 years i have the ACA?

Watch
yusuf.khalil031
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Essentially ive applied to at the moment 3 accountancy apprenticeships in audit and assurance where essentially you skip a degree and become a chartered accountant after 4 years(ACA). Im currently at the 4th/5th stage(assessment days/final interview) of these applications so although its very early days im trying to figure out if i should take the opportunity and skip a Bcs if i ended up getting it.(applied to cambridge kings bristol warwick and leeds)(predicted 3A* so you can gain a sense of my uni prospects). Ive done **** tons of research but its like so confusing i really have no idea so any help would be great thx
fizzical09
Badges: 3
Report 4 days ago
Deffo recommend the apprenticeships over university, I did that and I'm now a Manager in Internal Audit so it hasn't hindered my career prospects. Feel free to check out my channel on YouTube if you want more info on the Uni v Apprenticeship route.
yusuf.khalil031
Rep:
?
(Original post by fizzical09)
Deffo recommend the apprenticeships over university, I did that and I'm now a id Manager in Internal Audit so it hasn't hindered my career prospects. Feel free to check out my channel on YouTube if you want more info on the Uni v Apprenticeship route.
id love to check it out whats you yt name? also which company did you do an apprenticeship with and what were you going to study at uni and what unis did you apply to?
Fehzan Mehdi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I think I posted on another thread and realised posted here on my old channel you can find me on YT: Fehzan Mehdi. I did an apprenticeship with the National Audit Office.
yusuf.khalil031
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fehzan Mehdi)
I think I posted on another thread and realised posted here on my old channel you can find me on YT: Fehzan Mehdi. I did an apprenticeship with the National Audit Office.
Hi I DMed you,
where do you work now if you dont mind me asking and what opportunities have you had (or had earlier) than a graduate from a decent russel group might not.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (32)
61.54%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (7)
13.46%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (5)
9.62%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
1.92%
I haven't started researching yet (3)
5.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
7.69%

Watched Threads