Cheriedawn
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I'm on a time limit can someone advise please, I have a degree but would like another one funded of possible...I'm looking at either psychology with counselling or psychology and child development...are these on the exception list for 2nd degree funding? I've seen general list on categories but not sure if either of these would fall under it. Any help appreciated, sfe were unsure and I'm struggling speak to anyone at the uni...closing date is tomorrow! Thank you in advance for any advice given!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cheriedawn)
Hi, I'm on a time limit can someone advise please, I have a degree but would like another one funded of possible...I'm looking at either psychology with counselling or psychology and child development...are these on the exception list for 2nd degree funding? I've seen general list on categories but not sure if either of these would fall under it. Any help appreciated, sfe were unsure and I'm struggling speak to anyone at the uni...closing date is tomorrow! Thank you in advance for any advice given!
Hi, is this full or part time? Can you provide the name of the university?

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.84%
Okay (55)
30.39%
A bit lacking (62)
34.25%
Not good at all (48)
26.52%

Watched Threads