OVLD68
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi, I’m just wondering if it’s possible to learn the entirety of year one and year 2 of a level maths in 8 months (so before the exams in the summer)? This is the only A level I’ll be focusing on will be using a service called uplearn if that helps.
Cs115
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I havent heard of uplearn but I did this last year. Just didn't sit the exams due to covid. So its definitely possible.
OVLD68
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cs115)
I havent heard of uplearn but I did this last year. Just didn't sit the exams due to covid. So its definitely possible.
Thank you, I was originally gonna do psychology but most of the courses I want to do require maths so sadly I’m gonna have to do maths instead.

Uplearn is a course which guarantees an A or A* to anyone who completes their course or they give you your money back
OVLD68
Rep:
?
(Original post by OVLD68)
Thank you, I was originally gonna do psychology but most of the courses I want to do require maths so sadly I’m gonna have to do maths instead.

Uplearn is a course which guarantees an A or A* to anyone who completes their course or they give you your money back
I’d honestly like to do both, but I don’t think it’s possible. I’ve done around 20% of the entire psychology course but I think I need to bin it off sadly
bette4545
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by OVLD68)
Hi, I’m just wondering if it’s possible to learn the entirety of year one and year 2 of a level maths in 8 months (so before the exams in the summer)? This is the only A level I’ll be focusing on will be using a service called uplearn if that helps.
It is possible. A lot of Year 1 content supports Year 2 content, so as you study Year 2 you get a decent amount of revision of Year 1 content. I recommend using Dr Frost Maths and accessing some textbooks. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (62)
56.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (12)
10.91%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (16)
14.55%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (7)
6.36%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
6.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
5.45%

Watched Threads