I’m so ugly and hideous

Watch
MikelArteta812
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m hideous, I’m ugly. I know I am. I’ve always been ugly. I just hide in my room and don’t go out cuz I’m so freaking ugly.

I hate my face. I don’t care about my body cuz I can’t change that. The only thing I like about myself is my HEIGHT. For some reason all of a sudden girls fetish tall guys. Everything else, even shrek is better looking than me. Ffs fiona would reject me too.

Anyway I’m gonna go on a run now just so I feel like I accomplished something. Other than that. I’m an ugly mothertrucker.

Body Dysmorphia is bad today...
PandaPrincess
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi. I'm sure you're not as ugly as you think but even if you were, remember you have value beyond your physical appearance. Please reach out for help if you can. Hope the rest of your day is better <3
IshyDaFishyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I dont even need to see you to tell you, you're not ugly
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
All of a sudden? Girls been loving tall guys.
cleveranimal56
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by waynechallen1)
can u send a picture let me help u feel better
Um
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by waynechallen1)
can u send a picture let me help u feel better
Bit fruity and weird that. You should just take what he's saying at face value.
waynechallen1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
why he is a stranger on the internet
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
only shallow people will judge you on your appearance. you are better than them :yep:
Ax Sleepy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No one is ugly
waynechallen1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
idk dude im pretty handsome and im not shallow
Pizza_Aliza
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ur beautiful mate xxx
IshyDaFishyyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
op ngl you should look into CBT, or alternatives, if its got to the point where ur not going out i would seriously consider speaking to a professional. (Not us idiots on the internet)
elixirhtc
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think you are lake of confidence you have to realize about yourself that you are not that ugly..
MikelArteta812
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by IshyDaFishyyy)
op ngl you should look into CBT, or alternatives, if its got to the point where ur not going out i would seriously consider speaking to a professional. (Not us idiots on the internet)
I go out when I need to. Like important stuff. But I don’t go out with friends (ain’t got none loool) yh that’s about it
IshyDaFishyyy
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by MikelArteta812)
I go out when I need to. Like important stuff. But I don’t go out with friends (ain’t got none loool) yh that’s about it
but see thats the problem, its a vicious cycle and you need to change the way you look at yourself and increase your self esteem and confidence.
Think about it, if you're more shy and closed then youre gonna make less and less friends, so you dont go out as much. If you increase ur self confidence, make more friends, you will go out more. Meet new people, make more friends. Youre stuck in a cycle controlled by youre insecurities about how you look and lack of friends. People aren't gonna not be friends with u because u look different (even tho ik for certain you look normal), friendships are based off interactions and conversations. BUT seriously look into approaches to help you tackle low self-confidence!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (193)
55.62%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
14.12%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (39)
11.24%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (32)
9.22%
I haven't started researching yet (19)
5.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.32%

Watched Threads