Sleeping with lecturer?

Watch
Siciliano
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Me and my lecturer have amazing chemistry and we’ve gone for drinks together too. She’s 30 and I’m 21. Others have said she’s not very attractive but I have a strong desire to sleep with her for some reason lol. Do you think it’s possible? And do you think it’s too risky? I still don’t know whether she sees me as just a friend, a student or someone she likes. Should prob mention she’s german. She’s also single too. We get a long really well and I think I’m starting to develop feelings for her
Siciliano
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Bump
Archosaur
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It is not allowed and you know this.
Belljar77
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Siciliano)
Me and my lecturer have amazing chemistry and we’ve gone for drinks together too. She’s 30 and I’m 21. Others have said she’s not very attractive but I have a strong desire to sleep with her for some reason lol. Do you think it’s possible? And do you think it’s too risky? I still don’t know whether she sees me as just a friend, a student or someone she likes. Should prob mention she’s german. She’s also single too. We get a long really well and I think I’m starting to develop feelings for her
It’s a no - why risk your future and possibly her career? If you are supposed to be together it can wait until after you have graduated. At this point in time , please don’t and if she is a good lecturer she will say the same.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Steer well clear. Even if it's not technically illegal - and many universities have strict rules about student/lecturer relationships - it can make things very complicated and awkward to say the least. You'd have to disclose your relationship to the university to make sure no favouritism or manipulation arises regarding your assignments etc and there's always the potential for gossip and rumours to be spread. I'd perhaps wait to meet someone who isn't in a position of power over you.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
:facepalm:
Flatcest should be extended to lecturers.
Last edited by Chronoscope; 1 week ago
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Siciliano)
Me and my lecturer have amazing chemistry and we’ve gone for drinks together too.
Alone, or in company?
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No don’t risk your education :console:
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wait till you finish the course.
mason.taylor.16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go for it son
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This cant end well... just think of it this way, when it goes tits up (which it almost certainly wsill) how do you think your classes are going to be? Never mind its somewhat selfish to put her in a position where she can lose her career.
Proxenus
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
do it mate. you only live once to fulfil your fantasies
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
nah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (44)
89.8%
No (5)
10.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed