The Student Room Group

IAL 2021 october exam Biology chemistry physics

How was Biology 2 and 3? For me they were quite difficult :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Can u tell me what questions u remember from paper 2 xx
im doing unit 4 tommorow is anyone doing it im freaking out because of how all the exams are tough this session
Original post by Mariiiiam
im doing unit 4 tommorow is anyone doing it im freaking out because of how all the exams are tough this session

yeah me too 😣😣
Anxious. Half an hour before the examination.
Anyone feeling that biology unit 4 is so freaking hard this time
Yes
6 mark questions were challenging
Original post by Mingchung
Anyone feeling that biology unit 4 is so freaking hard this time

New question style, some question formats did not appeared in the past papers. A number tables and graphs, such as the graph represented by polygons, is first appeared in the exam paper of this subject.
Reply 8
complex structure mcq was BS
Original post by yehuhha
complex structure mcq was BS

Wasn’t even in the syllabus like????
The exam was horrific nothing like previous papers and nothing from the syllabus what even is that
Yeah took so much time to read the whole thing
fr like i was stressing big time; what did you write for the question that asked to suggest why there is a difference between amount of chlorophyll extracted? Do you remember any other questions you found hard?
Original post by Mariiiiam

Was harder than i expected 😯😯😓
Original post by yehuhha
fr like i was stressing big time; what did you write for the question that asked to suggest why there is a difference between amount of chlorophyll extracted? Do you remember any other questions you found hard?

The first mcqs . Like which viruses have RNA i only had an idea about HIV
ooh yeah, what did you write for the reason why only substance H was used in last row of assay?
Original post by yehuhha

I refer to the solubilities of chlorophyll in different solvents are different. I think my answer is wrong.
anybody remember what the last 2 questions were? Cuz i wasn't able to complete the paper and the last question I did was the "define biomass" one so how many marks did i miss, any idea please?
Original post by yehuhha
anybody remember what the last 2 questions were? Cuz i wasn't able to complete the paper and the last question I did was the "define biomass" one so how many marks did i miss, any idea please?

Fortunately, my calculation is pretty good.
a good amount of marks or?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending