Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do I put in my ISC predicted scores under my qualification in the education section or leave it as pending? Or should I ask my teacher to add it in the reference?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do I put in my ISC predicted scores under my qualification in the education section or leave it as pending? Or should I ask my teacher to add it in the reference?
Don't mind me asking but what's ISC?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Don't mind me asking but what's ISC?
ISC is an Indian curriculum under which I'm studying
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You leave it as pending and your referee will be prompted to provide Class XII predictions.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Admit-One)
You leave it as pending and your referee will be prompted to provide Class XII predictions.
My referee said that there was no option to upload predicteds for each of my individual subjects and that there was only 1 area to put an average. So shall I ask them to put all my predicteds in their LoR? This might be because my school isn't registered with UCAS.
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My referee said that there was no option to upload predicteds for each of my individual subjects and that there was only 1 area to put an average. So shall I ask them to put all my predicteds in their LoR? This might be because my school isn't registered with UCAS.
UCAS only give them one box for each qualification, so Class XII only gets one space as it's a group qualification made up of five subjects.

If the box has space they can try and cram them in, but admissions staff are used to looking for the predictions in the reference also.
Anonymous #1
UCAS only give them one box for each qualification, so Class XII only gets one space as it's a group qualification made up of five subjects.

If the box has space they can try and cram them in, but admissions staff are used to looking for the predictions in the reference also.
Thanks for letting me know. So shall I go ahead and ask my teacher to fill in the average of my predicteds in the box and tell them to write for each individual subject at the end of the reference?
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for letting me know. So shall I go ahead and ask my teacher to fill in the average of my predicteds in the box and tell them to write for each individual subject at the end of the reference?
Yes, that's probably the most common way of inputting them, so the unis will be used to seeing them that way.
Anonymous #1
Yes, that's probably the most common way of inputting them, so the unis will be used to seeing them that way.
Great! Thanks a lot for your help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (39)
88.64%
No (5)
11.36%

Watched Threads