Bigrod22
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am in the process of waiting to here back from an interview with HMRC for the role of criminal Investigator. If I am successful I'll be leaving quite a well established career and as such want to have a as much information about the role as possible to help me with my decision. To that end is anyone on here currently working as a CI for HMRC that would be able to detail a little about what you do day to day, pros and cons, and if you are still enjoying the role !
Sean Owain
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Bigrod22)
I am in the process of waiting to here back from an interview with HMRC for the role of criminal Investigator. If I am successful I'll be leaving quite a well established career and as such want to have a as much information about the role as possible to help me with my decision. To that end is anyone on here currently working as a CI for HMRC that would be able to detail a little about what you do day to day, pros and cons, and if you are still enjoying the role !
If you are on LinkedIn there are plenty of HMRC Criminal Investigators who can answer your questions
JGC2021
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hey, How did you get on with the interview? I hear they have released the results?
Pippabubbs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi I just got my results told passed but on reserve list so not sure if got the role or not
Bigrod22
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Same, passed but on the reserve list, from the other forum it appears this was the case for alot of people. I am currently waiting ( hopefully ) to start with a new position at my current place of work however there is no guarantee I'll make it through the training so having a place on a reserve List isn't actually the worse thing that could have happened, have to see how it all plays out !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (246)
57.21%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (57)
13.26%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.93%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (37)
8.6%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.42%

Watched Threads